Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#240984 - 08/27/08 03:09 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
chony Offline

Loc: New York
Quote:
Originally posted by richard_shiflet:
Chony and Al, You are both welcome to visit and play my Mediastation. I am located in SC, while not exactly close, at least we're on the same coast.

I just downloaded this update yesterday and it appears to be working well. I haven't tested my NI software instruments with the new update yet, but I will try to do that soon and report here how it handles them.

As far as customer service, I find Domenik to be generally
very accessible and I speak with him frequently.

Thanks for this latest update Domenik, keep up the good work!

Richard

That would be interesting. I'll wait to see if Domenic can find something closer. If not, I'll think about how we can do this...

Thanks,
Chony

#240985 - 08/27/08 04:32 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Richard,

Thanks for the generous offer. If I didn't book a cruise to Halifax, NS already, I might of found my way on Route 95 down to Florida with a side stop in SC to see you!!!

Whereabouts in SC are you? I've been meaning to come down and visit some friends in the Triangle. I'm afraid if I did, I probably would never leave! The wife and I are not long for the warmer temperate climate of the south.

Regards,
Al

Quote:
Originally posted by richard_shiflet:
Chony and Al, You are both welcome to visit and play my Mediastation. I am located in SC, while not exactly close, at least we're on the same coast.

I just downloaded this update yesterday and it appears to be working well. I haven't tested my NI software instruments with the new update yet, but I will try to do that soon and report here how it handles them.

As far as customer service, I find Domenik to be generally
very accessible and I speak with him frequently.

Thanks for this latest update Domenik, keep up the good work!

Richard

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#240986 - 08/27/08 07:40 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
Ensnareyou Offline

Loc: California
Chony and Al,

You should go visit Richard. He's a great guy, it would be like a mini vacation for you, and you'd be able to see his MS88 Pro as well. Perhaps then others on this site would take your opinions at face value and either give the Mediastation the credit it deserves, or flame it even more. I'd actually be shocked if you came away thinking the Mediastation sounds bad and doesn't compete with other TOTL boards. In fact I would suspect the contrary. Once you hear the dynamic range the Mediastation has and see the features operate first hand, I'm certain you'll wonder why most other arrangers/workstations don't have such a broad dynamic range and feature set.

FYI... The Mediastation is much better sounding than the online demos show and far more advanced than most people in this forum believe. Richard, Fran, Myself, and a few others have first hand knowledge of exactly what the MS can do and what it sounds like. I welcome your opinions and hope you are able to make the trek.

#240987 - 08/27/08 08:05 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
for sure then was my spam filter.
try to talk with Richard and I will also find another close you available.

About end september we will release the MS X-61 HDMI for around 2400 Euro or less, ( about 3600 USD)

WOW More competition to the T3 & Pa800 & beyond I for one look forward to this new 61 key MS model for sure with much excitement. Are there any Demos of it yet?

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 08-27-2008).]

#240988 - 08/28/08 01:39 PM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
richard_shiflet Offline

Loc: Greenwood, SC -USA
http://www.lionstracs.com/store/ms-os-27-p-200.html

MULTIPLE MIDI FILTER CC FOR EACH LAYER!

I was just speaking with Domenik a few minutes ago and he shared with me that they had just finished developing the midi controller code filters.

GMGS Dream, 8 asio channels, GMGS Giga, Solo Giga, plus even seperate Linux Sampler outputs to the Mediastation's Monitor and Mix2 Outs.

I thought some here might like to know

Richard

#240989 - 08/28/08 02:33 PM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
Magica Alfa Offline

Here is my playing on LIONSTRACS MS

LIONSTRACS DEMO

I hope you will enjoy.

Otherwise I'm not care about your opinion anymore.

I like project of MS and every time is something new but I'm only user and I'm playing MS on live gigs.

Enjoy on that what you are doing.

MAGICA ALFA

[This message has been edited by Magica Alfa (edited 08-28-2008).]

#240990 - 08/28/08 09:46 PM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
Bachus Offline

Now thats a great Demo....

thanks Magic Alfa

http://keyszone.boards.net

#240991 - 08/28/08 10:47 PM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
Burkels Offline

Loc: Alkmaar, The Netherlands, Euro...
Quote:
I hope you will enjoy.

Otherwise I'm not care about your opinion anymore.

Ah. "Tell me you like it, or I don't want to talk to you anymore"?

------------------
- THE DUTCH KEYBOARD FORUM
http://www.keyboardforum.nl

#240992 - 08/28/08 11:59 PM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Magic, THANK YOU for posting something. I was beginning to think that most owners
didn't even switch the things on! (or at least hadn't figured out where the 'Record' button is!)

Unfortunately, the esnips player is not compatible with my Mac OS, for some reason.
Is there anywhere I can simply download this from?

If you want to defeat the 'mp3' argument as well (as spurious as it is), I have broadband
and would be happy to download a .WAV 16/44 (or 24/96 if you want to!). Personally, I don't think it makes enough difference
to the original to be worthwhile for general listening and evaluation (and the iTunes Store seems to have several million users that agree!).
But it's up to you... I'm OK with any format you want.

I am SO happy that at least ONE 'open' arranger user is willing to step up to the 'penalty spot'
(or plate, for the US readers!) and allow us to hear what they've done. As vocal as most of the users are,
they are the least represented with examples. Hopefully, this will start a trend.

As to liking it or not, trust me, I can assure you I will be as objective to it's sound as I am to every other arranger
(including mine ). I am not so petty as to hold it to a higher standard than anything else

Would you be so kind as to give some details to it's creation, as well..?

Are they stock sounds, is it a custom style (is it style play at all?!), is it played live, or multi-tracked,
what VSTi's used, what OS, etc.?

The thing about 'open' arrangers is that so many different ways of achieving a piece of music are possible,
it helps the listener (especially us here at SZ) understand the process, and evaluate the sound, better.

I look forward to hearing it.... (really!)

[This message has been edited by Diki (edited 08-29-2008).]

#240993 - 08/29/08 12:19 AM Re: LIONSTRACS IS NOT SLEEPING
chony Offline

Loc: New York
Diki, use Firefox instead of Safari.

Domenic, please check your email.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online