SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#240261 - 08/20/08 04:01 AM Re: Spanish chord symbols - are they different than the standard?
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott Langholff:
I can't wait to see what they use for augmented 7ths, or if there are any other little surprizes.

You mean like the 'z' in "surprizes"?

chas

#240262 - 08/20/08 10:30 AM Re: Spanish chord symbols - are they different than the standard?
Scott Langholff Online   content

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
chas

haha, you know I started with an s. It's after reading english from England on the net that I have needed to used spell check more often

#240263 - 08/20/08 12:11 PM Re: Spanish chord symbols - are they different than the standard?
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
It's you bloody Yanks that have the odd issue with the -ze, mate They are almost unused in English, but for some weird reason you colonials decided that, on a seemingly random basis, American English would change it to a -Ze

Drives me crazy, and other than just plain bad typing, it's the one thing that constantly trips me up, writing in American English... Thank God for spell checkers! Makes me seem MUCH smarter than I am (not really a hard task, mind you )...

Unless you are English, then they make me look like a bloody Yank that can't even use English proper-like

#240264 - 08/20/08 08:44 PM Re: Spanish chord symbols - are they different than the standard?
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Scott, just sent you an email so watch for it, to the address in your profile,
Best regards,
Bebop

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online