SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#239697 - 08/09/08 06:49 AM One of our Own Puts on an Incredible Show
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Last night my family and I had dinner with Mikey Maestro and his wife. After dinner we attended the Mikey Maestro Show.

Mikey is currently playing at the Cape Codder resort a beautiful venue with over 284 rooms 2 or 3 restaurants an indoor wave pool with water slides and much more.

We had no doubt it would be a good show, but let me tell you folks this show is phenomenal and was much more than we expected. Have you seen the You Tube videos? We did and they do not begin to do the show justice. I have plenty of photos and will post some, but I won't have a good internet connection back until sometime late Sunday.

First Michael and his wife are first class people they rolled out the red carpet for us as guests their guests and treated us to dinner.

The original plan was to stay 45 minutes, maybe an hour to see the kids show. After all how much of a kids show could 3 adults really enjoy? Well we stayed for almost the entire 2 hour show, but my 83 year old mom was starting to tire and wanted to head back home.

The show not only is geared to kids but Michael and his wife have the talent and skill to keep the adults totally occupied in and involved. I don't think any of us in attendance laughed this hard in many months. It was real family fun. Mikey is an outstanding entertainer and controls his audience. He's got them eating out of his hands so to speak. Where else can you see children and adults getting upset because they missed out on winning a $1.29 set of beads or a $1.59 inflatable toy? It's a sight to see and experience. I highly recommend the show if you're ever in and around Hyannis, Cape Cod.

#239698 - 08/09/08 06:57 AM Re: One of our Own Puts on an Incredible Show
Dnj Offline

WOW!!!!
Steve, I'm jealous.... I wanna see the MIKEY MAESTRO Show too!! Ive talked to Mike many times he is a true professional and excels at his craft like no other for sure....glad to hear you had a wonderful time....cant wait to see the pics.....good reporting Steve ya just never know when a SZ'er will drop in on your act

#239699 - 08/09/08 07:52 AM Re: One of our Own Puts on an Incredible Show
zuki Offline

Awesome news about a member. No wonder Mikey makes the big bucks I know from our conversations that he is a busy man and success doesn't come without hard work.......

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Yamaha PSR SX900/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Senn 935/K&M stand/Shure SM57/Sony C80 (2)/Blue Encore 300

#239700 - 08/09/08 10:50 AM Re: One of our Own Puts on an Incredible Show
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Another Michel Voncken in the making perhaps?

Best,
Mike

#239701 - 08/09/08 12:18 PM Re: One of our Own Puts on an Incredible Show
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by keybplayer:
Another Michel Voncken in the making perhaps?

Best,
Mike

Does Michele Voncken make Balloon Animals & wear a Chicken hat also?

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 08-09-2008).]

#239702 - 08/09/08 02:51 PM Re: One of our Own Puts on an Incredible Show
mikey_maestro Offline

Loc: San Tan Valley, AZ
Stephen, thank you for the nice review. My wife and I really enjoyed spending time with you and your family. I really enjoyed singing and playing with you before the show. Who knows, maybe we can get booked as a duo sometime in the near future.

I wish we weren't forced into a banquet room due to the rain. The outside ambience by the bonfire adds so much more.

I'd love to meet any other synth zoners if your ever in the MA/RI area.

------------------
God Bless,
Mikey

www.mikeymaestro.com
www.myspace.com/kidconcert
www.balloonanimal.com
www.1000colorcards.com

#239703 - 08/09/08 10:28 PM Re: One of our Own Puts on an Incredible Show
saxxman Offline

Loc: Niceville, FL USA
Way to go Mikey and Stephen! Sounds like a great night of socializing and a great night of music! Mikey - keep up the great work! Wish the North wasn't so far!

Wishing a great weekend to y'all!!!

Randy

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online