SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#239651 - 08/08/08 08:12 AM Can any one help me to make a decision?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am looking to buy a keyboard/synth. I am new to the world of arranger keyboards and I do play some wind instruments. The interest is purely amature and would like to learn the procesees of arranging music. I previously had a PSR 303 to practise some basic lessons. I dont know which one should I buy, since there is a plenty of choice in the market. I know its a difficult question to answer. Since I need it just for familiarising with the synths, I dont prefer an advannced or a brand new one. I prefer a seccond hand board with some priliminary features and it should be preferably be within the range of 300£ (GBP). As a first readily available choice, I looked into ebay (I dont know where i may find a better deal). I found some seccond hand borads like Roland Juno D, Roland EXR5 which all comes in my affordable price range. And also Korg triton Le may be available; but depends upon how the bidding goes. Please advise me which will be the best one should I start with?

#239652 - 08/08/08 10:38 AM Re: Can any one help me to make a decision?
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Used Juno G can be found for $600..It has a lot of good features and a great sound source....It would be my recommendation for you..

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online