SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#238062 - 07/14/08 09:17 AM Re: Who uses an PDA? (And how???)
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
I got the Itouch since came out, is Great!!, better than my old Palm Treo 650, that in few months I will change.
I use it for my Calendar gigs, it synchs with Itunes from my Imac, and if I get a call for a date in 2009 or wherever, I can enter it in my Itouch and later synch it back into my Imac. besides the music, photos, videos, contact list, wheather, it has Wifi and there are LOTS of free "Hot Spots" like Coffee shops, some Markets (Like Fry's), etc. Check the link below that list by city the places you can use, there are LOTS more. http://www.wififreespot.com/

------------------
mdorantes

#238063 - 07/14/08 04:44 PM Re: Who uses an PDA? (And how???)
LindaFus Offline

Loc: Ledyard, CT USA
I have been using an IPOD TOUCH for over a year now. Love it and since ver 2.0 of the operating system came out it has unlimited programs to run on it!

I use it as much as my new S700!

-Linda

#238064 - 07/14/08 08:36 PM Re: Who uses an PDA? (And how???)
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Stephenm52:

Wow interesting I hadn't heard about that incident. Tony I use what's called BES Blackberry Enterprise Server. If any of my troops were to lose their Blackberry devices I can disable them remotely, so they become useless to a thief. Meanwhile, they sync with Outlook here at the office and that info is backed up nightly.

Steve ... when I had a day job (did I tell you that I LOVE retirement ??? ) we had BlackBerrys and everything was backed up and could be remotely disabled ... but this was a 'one man shop' and the thief must have realized how important the info was to the owner ... with the help of a female police officer, he was able to get it back ....
t.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online