Upgrade prices
The touch screen and extra control buttons are options, and are not required to make full use of an OAS instrument, (How many other arranger/organ manufactures even give you this option)
The Real Drums and Wave Player were optional in the early days (And technically still are) but I don’t know of any instrument sold, where the dealer doesn’t supply the activation codes in the standard price.
Not all players want an all singing all dancing arranger section, (Particularly if they play organ) and so Wersi provide it is an option, as to whether it should it be free, then take into consideration that it took almost 2 years of R & D to develop (There is currently nothing on the market that has all the capabilities of the OAA) and while Roland and Yamaha could probably easily loose it with their massive budgets and sales, a small firm like Wersi does not have that luxury. (Again like most options, if you buy the OAA at the same time that you buy the instrument the prices are reduced.
Will I purchase it, well all singing all dancing styles are not my cup of tea, but I will make the final decision at the Pakefield Keyboard Festival when I get the chance to try it fully. (It should also be the first public airing of Tyros 3, (Peter Baartmans will be there so he will probably demonstrate it) there is also a top European Roland Arranger demonstrator there as well, so this might indicate that there is also something on the way from Roland)
Regarding Florida, I was using this to emphasize that whenever anybody posts music that you do not normally play, you always appear to pass it off as a minority base or dying, whereas in actual fact it is just as big (If not bigger) then the type of music you play. (The reason Mediastation sells well in eastern and Arabic markets is that it matches how they perform their music, and which they cannot achieve on a Roland or Yamaha etc)
Hope this puts things into perspective
Regards

Bill