SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#234679 - 05/21/08 11:18 PM Tyros2 & korg radias
George Gevo Offline

Loc: N.Hollywood CA
something new that I made.. sorry for mess.. http://youtube.com/watch?v=WfA0LUzsjzU
feedback's welcome..

#234680 - 05/22/08 06:09 AM Re: Tyros2 & korg radias
Dnj Offline

George great stuff!! I'm amazed at your finger work & dual keyboard control. Nice work keep em coming & thank you for sharing.

#234681 - 05/22/08 06:57 AM Re: Tyros2 & korg radias
Bachus Offline

awesome fingermovement...

I am slowly getting used to all these kinds of orientall music.... my spoiled western ears really took some time to learn and appreciate it.

http://keyszone.boards.net

#234682 - 05/24/08 11:06 PM Re: Tyros2 & korg radias
George Gevo Offline

Thank's.... I am just waiting for T3... I hope it's has some pro stuff.. not just for cunsumer's...

#234683 - 05/25/08 01:52 AM Re: Tyros2 & korg radias
Bachus Offline

I don't know.....

Yamaha pro stuff generally is only found in the motif's. I really like how a sound in the motif is build from 8 parts and how you can controll those parts in real time.

Next to that i'd love to see some knobs on an arranger keyboard for once (as on the Motif and other synths)and the abbility to realtime controll the paramters of my sounds

But then this and the 76 keys layout is the propity of the pro division of Yamaha. and will probably never find its way to a home keyboard like the T3...
Next to that since yamaha is the world leader, most other companies just follow what yamaha does and don't want to step to far away from the path that yamaha sets..

The path towards the future of arranger music is currently set by Wersi and Lionstracs... where the Wersi is way to expensive for most and all in all despite the open system and the use of vst's pretty much still the same as the other arrangers and organs..But sounding much better.

Where lionstracs is much more progressive in their development, its still more of a development project continuously growing, then a true ready to use instrument. As long as ther aren't hundreds of awesome sounding styles straight from the box for lionstracs....most people will not be interested.

http://keyszone.boards.net

#234684 - 05/25/08 02:28 AM Re: Tyros2 & korg radias
chony Offline

Loc: New York
From what I can tell he's only using the T2 as a controller. The drums are sampled and the styles are custom. You can do what he's doing on the Tyros with any keyboard. Good technique.

#234685 - 05/25/08 11:47 AM Re: Tyros2 & korg radias
George Gevo Offline

well ..The drum's are studio KIT "retuned" prc.. sampled.. It's not looped.and solo sound's comes from korg radias the casio is controller.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online