SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#231457 - 04/07/08 09:36 AM Re: It's sailing season--Oh Yeah!
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Quote:
Originally posted by captain Russ:
What a life! Sailing is the one thing I'd like to do but haven't, much. Kentucky has no good water. Sailed with my Dad's friend in the Gulf when we were in Biloxi for awhile, but that's it!
I'm jealous. ENJOY!
Russ

AHA!!! ... something you HAVEN'T done ... much ... ...
t.

#231458 - 04/07/08 09:37 AM Re: It's sailing season--Oh Yeah!
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
What does this have to do with Arranger Keyboards?

How do you think he paid for the boat???
t.

#231459 - 04/07/08 11:57 AM Re: It's sailing season--Oh Yeah!
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Donny,

Tony is righ--that's how I was able to buy the boat. Now I'm looking at a much larger boat, one that will take me to the Florida Keys for the winters months, one I can live aboard in the land of palm trees, bikinis, tiki bars and turquoise water. I've been working on this for a couple years, and with luck I'll have the larger boat by the end of this year or sometime next year. Then when the winds begin to blow from the northwest I'll put up the sails, head south to Marathon Key, hook up with the tiki bar in the marina, play one night a week for slip rent, and spend the rest of the week playing at various locations throughout the island. A good friend of mine that lives there from December through April said I beat every player they have on the island by a substantial margin. He took a couple dozen of my CDs with him to the island this winter, handed them to the club owners, and all but one wanted to know when I was comin' down so they could book me for the winter season. So, in response to your question, this has a lot to do with arranger keyboards. If I didn't own one I couldn't do this. (Gotta' have a big sailboat too! )

Cheers,

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online