SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#230941 - 04/01/08 07:42 AM Re: A closer look at the work-load...
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
I have two sons who move and set-up equipment for me. Normally, when I get to a job, everything is up and running. When I leave, I don't do any tear-down. Often,it'sa off to a second job, which has been set-up during the first. And, I have two permanent set-ups; the B-3 and Rhodes at the Club and an MS-60 and GW-7 at another house job.

If I had to move and set-up every job, I'd probably dramatically cut back the plan.

Thank goodness for strong youngsters.

R.

#230942 - 04/01/08 07:45 AM Re: A closer look at the work-load...
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Actually I'm making some Beavertails...great on a snowy day.

The Italian variant is zeppole.

I like them sprinkled with powdered sugar and cinnamon. YUM!

Ian

#230943 - 04/01/08 07:59 AM Re: A closer look at the work-load...
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by captain Russ:
Normally, when I get to a job, everything is up and running. When I leave, I don't do any tear-down. Often,it'sa off to a second job, which has been set-up during the first. And, I have two permanent set-ups; the B-3 and Rhodes at the Club and an MS-60 and GW-7 at another house job.

If I had to move and set-up every job, I'd probably dramatically cut back the plan.

Thank goodness for strong youngsters.R.

It's nice not to have to move too much...my restaurant gig is for two consecutive nights...I can leave my gear set up between them.

I have a key and set up before the place opens...tear-down is the same.

Gear is light.....nothing over 28 lbs...so it's not a real bother, but it is nice to eliminate at least one move.

The Yamaha gigs are even cooler....roadies for those...love it!

Ian the Indolent

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online