SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#227714 - 02/23/08 10:06 PM My Yamaha EMX 312S did not turned on....
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Hello Everyone,

I just comeback from a job at the Palmbrook Country CLub in Sun City Az, I did my set up as always and at the moment to turn on the Mixer, nothing happen, I change the power cord, and nothing. I had no time to go back to my house to get my Barbeta and/or other active speakers I have.
So I connected the Tyros 2 to the PA 800 inputs an it was magic !!. I always disable the PA speaker system because I always use mixer and EV Z91x.

I also have my Roland KCW1 active subwoofer, so, I connected the 800 to it, and just adjusted the volume for balance, so, I was very impress with the sound that came out.
I told what happen to the organizer, and he said that the sound was perfect.
Thank God for the Korg PA800, the self-contained sound system was powerful in off for the small venue I was performing.
I wonder if anybody else had an issue with the Yamaha EMX 212-312-512-5014-5016 mixers.
Mine has been wonderful for almost 3 years, even last week never gave me a sign that something was wrong. I really like it because is light and has a great sound, and until tonight, was very reliable.
Monday I will take it to the Service tech. I hope is nothing serious.

------------------
mdorantes

#227715 - 02/24/08 01:51 AM Re: My Yamaha EMX 312S did not turned on....
coca Offline

Hi,

I used to have the same problem with my previous Yamaha EMX-5000 (12 channels). I turned out the power supply went bad. I took it to Yamaha head quarter in Buena Park. It took them 2 weeks to replace it. It was all free of charge because the unit still under warranty.

I like Yamaha EMX Power mixer series a lot, it is bang for the buck. However, if you have the money...try out the Dynacord Powermate mixer. It has the Midas pre-amp and awesome effects but it is double in price compare to the EMX-5016.

coca

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online