SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#22767 - 02/23/06 01:50 PM ROLAND JUNO-G WOW! WOW! WOW!
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Hey Roland fans, I was a regular poster under the arranger section on this forum, but recently left arrangers and went back to synths. I stopped posting on the Zone, but I wanted to say this on the Roland Forum.

CHECK OUT THE NEW ROLAND JUNO-G!!!!!!!! Holy crap! 128 voice poly, Fantom sounds--with a synth engine that allows up to 4 elements per voice, plus all the usual voice editing options, LARGE backlit screen, 16 track midi sequencer, and 4 TRACK AUDIO RECORDING Plus the unit will allow 3 inserts per song. Seriously check out the specs on this... I just read the manual that's posted on Sweetwater's site. All I can say is WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!! Plus the bloody thing is only going for $999.00! Amazing, it blows the Triton TR out of the water, does more, and sells for the same price! Yeah it's coming my way very soon It will sit nice right next to my Roland RS-70.

Squeak

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 02-23-2006).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#22768 - 02/26/06 04:34 PM Re: ROLAND JUNO-G WOW! WOW! WOW!
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Yeah this looks like a real winner for Roland. The only thing I hadn't heard about was the proposed price. If it is only $999 it will really be a bargain. I just may grab one myself at that price.

#22769 - 02/26/06 04:41 PM Re: ROLAND JUNO-G WOW! WOW! WOW!
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Yeah, I'm getting one myself. There up on all the major sites for pre-order at the price of $999. It will make a nice addition to my Roland RS-70

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online