SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#227387 - 02/20/08 07:38 AM Re: Hey folks need some advice about new board.
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Doc,

You can name the individual registrations within a bank of 8. To view all 8 of them at a glance, press the registration bank button, then press the button next to the bank you wish to view and press Edit. All eight names will appear on the screen.

The name of the registration bank, and the selected registration's name will appear at the lower right corner of the display next to the "J" button.

Diki,

Yes, you have to do some pre-programming in order to select this with a single button push, but this is the case with all of the arranger keyboards I've owned over the past decade. The information is saved within a registration, or everything can be saved in the Music Finder Directory (MFD) as well. Both are outstanding tools that really make live performances a breeze, but like everything else in musical performances, it does require some pre-performance work to make things work smoothly.

Cheers,

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#227388 - 02/20/08 11:43 PM Re: Hey folks need some advice about new board.
doc-z Offline

Loc: Norway
I did it guys, I got the 3000, hoping it will suit me well Thanks for the info. I'm looking forward to joining the big league

Doc-Z

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online