SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#226534 - 02/08/08 01:28 PM Re: What are you using for Sound reinforcment & Why?
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
Diki, whay post something so inflammatory as the above? Who cares why Donny posted this thread. If you don't think the thread has merit, then ignore it. If enough people ignore or refuse to respond then it will die a natural death. This is exactly how these arguments get started and why the animosities between members exist. In all respect, shut up already.

Cass

Now you go and post something lighthearted just seconds before I post. Much better. And, I like the Sony earbuds too; great fidelity, but the wires don't last. I went thru 4 sets in less than two years, so I switched. I use a Behringer MiniMon 8 so the trio can use their choice of headwear. I may be able to eliminate floor monitors soon.

[This message has been edited by cassp (edited 02-08-2008).]

#226535 - 02/08/08 01:46 PM Re: What are you using for Sound reinforcment & Why?
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Please, cassp... you could give yourself Carpal Tunnel Syndrome asking the same question on almost every thread on this forum...!

One man's inflammation is another man's unnoticed rash... (notice Donny getting all worked up?)

In case you haven't noticed, this forum tolerates a wide latitude of 'attitude' (uh oh.. getting kind of Buffett-y in here!). You start policing this, you are going to be one busy m*therf-er (now I'm getting all hiphop!)...

If you can tolerate Donny for asking the same question for the umpteenth time, you might as well tolerate the inevitable backlash.

#226536 - 02/08/08 05:45 PM Re: What are you using for Sound reinforcment & Why?
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
Maybe the topic OUGHT to read...

"What are you using for self-justification, and why?"

This PA topic has been beat to death lately. A simple forum search for PA will probably bring forth the information that Donny seeks. But maybe he's found another way to talk about what HE has got lately, is secretly dissatisfied with (you won't hear word one wrong with it until he's off to the NEXT new thing) and wants to be persuaded that, either he HAS made the right decision (for now) or get suggestions about what to be dissatisfied with NEXT!

Equipment ADD.... where would this forum be without it?

Yawn....Diki.your so predictable...if you dont want to play stay home

#226537 - 02/08/08 05:51 PM Re: What are you using for Sound reinforcment & Why?
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by captain Russ:
Small jobs...a 100 amp three channel Carvin all-in-one with a 12" and a horn.Sometimes, an additional cabinet and/or a CM-30 monitor Larger jobs...a 200 Amp 6 channel Carvin with 2 12" cabs and a CM-30 monitor or Hot Spots. Larger: A 300 watt 8 channel Yamaha with up to 4 cabs-usually Carvin 15", and two Carvin wedge monitors. Largest jobs...24 channel Carvin Board, 3000 watt stereo Carvin or two 1500 watt Crowns, up to 8 15 " cabs, 18" subs (powered with another power amp)and up to 6 wedge Carvin monitors with twin 12's. Whatever combination of the above it takes...

Russ

Nice gear Russ I used a few Carvins myself....also Cass....I think having a few different things makes you much more flexable to adapt to different senarios....vs just one unit.

#226538 - 02/09/08 06:45 AM Re: What are you using for Sound reinforcment & Why?
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
Hey guys and gals, we have a new member onboard, STICH, and he hasn't received much of a welcoming so far. Go over and his post and give him a big SZ welcome.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online