SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#226391 - 02/07/08 10:30 AM Re: Ketron XD-9...Looking for opinion
coca Offline

I will pick up the keyboard this weekend. Do you guys have any additonal style for the XD-9? Can you make me a copy? Thanks in advance. My email is coca35@yahoo.com

Also, I saw there is a Video DVD manual for sale on Ebay. Have any of you try it out yet?

coca

#226392 - 02/07/08 06:15 PM Re: Ketron XD-9...Looking for opinion
mc Offline

Loc: New York
dnj...
The riffs were pretty cool, one of the problems is that if you change the chord while the riff is playing it sounds really funky, noticable mistake.

coca,

I still may have some styles left over I'll see what I have and send them over. If i can remember the model of the hard drive cable the installation is easy. the cable cost me $20 and the hard drive $50. the plug for the hard drive is underneath the keys.

#226393 - 02/08/08 11:47 AM Re: Ketron XD-9...Looking for opinion
coca Offline

MC,

I just found out the keyboard (XD-9) that I am going to buy has the HD installed already. So what is the best way to trasnfer the style into the keyboard? Can I store the style into the HD and will I able to call those styles or do I need to move it into the factory Rom?

My previous experience with Ketron product is the Midjay and it is every easy to set it up. I am afraid that I will run into problem with the XD-9.

coca

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online