Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#221797 - 11/27/07 05:26 PM Re: g70 questions
Shade of pale Offline

Loc: Allen, TX, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Tom Cavanaugh:
. I've stated I want a 4/4 ballad and people keep suggesting I use a 6/8. I don't want a 6/8, get it?

Tom

yeh man, I got it

SD9, Audya5, Genos, Roland XP60, 2 Yamaha DSR12, 2 Yamaha Sub, 2 Turbosound 2000

#221798 - 11/27/07 07:19 PM Re: g70 questions
Tom Cavanaugh Offline

Loc: Muskegon, MI
Status report,

I'm making progress. I created and saved my first user program. I feel a little like Uncle Dave, just give me about 10 good ones and I'll be happy.

Also some kind people sent me a slew of styles. I've found "IMHO" some much better ones that came from the Roland e500.

I programmed the break function into one of the buttons but this has to be done everytime a style has changed. I also put it into my UPG.

I love the slow blues style that is included in the jazz and blues section. I use it on the Beatles tune "Oh Darling". I'm still looking for a faster blues style to use on "Every Day I've Got The Blues". I know it is somewhere, I just have to find it.

I've started on tweeking some of the styles. This I think will take a little longer.

Thank you to all the folks who sent me styles and offered help.

Tom

Tom

#221799 - 11/28/07 03:35 PM Re: g70 questions
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
The Break/Mute function assigned to ASSIGN SW should NOT change if you change styles... only when you change UPGs (registrations).

There are a couple of workarounds... If you are creating ALL your own registrations, start from a blank template UPG with controller assignments set up and saved the way you like them, then you won't have to enter these things.

OR... you could get a copy of the Session Manager software at Roland-Arranger.com (it's fully functional, you only pay to get expanded batch processing, so you can try it before you buy it - and it's cheap, too!) and copy the controller destinations, split points, yada yada yada to as many registrations at the same time as you want. It is virtually indispensable for PC G70 owners.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online