SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#221500 - 12/12/05 01:02 PM Re: Check out this Casio WK3500 Stereo Grand Piano MP3
Starkeeper Offline

Loc: Toronto
Quote:
Originally posted by squeak_D:
Yeah Casio did something funny there. A good example is the Big Band style number 70. You can tell there is more than (2) fill ins with this style.
Squeak

Either it is just that particular style (ported over from the MZ2000 or the Casio style creators are not talking to the Casio operating system programmers.
Starkeeper

#221501 - 12/12/05 02:27 PM Re: Check out this Casio WK3500 Stereo Grand Piano MP3
LindaFus Offline

Loc: Ledyard, CT USA
Quote:
Originally posted by squeak_D:
Yeah Casio did something funny there. A good example is the Big Band style number 70. You can tell there is more than (2) fill ins with this style.

Here's how. When you play variation 1 and press that button again to activate the variation one fill in.., you get just that. However if you press the (fill-in next) button that takes you to variation two, you get a different fill in than assigned to variation one.

Then while variation two is playing you press the variation two button to activate that fill and you get yet a different fill in. However if you press the (fill-in next) button to go back to variation one you get yet another fill.

I counted them and there (4) fill ins for this style. I know this because this was one of my favorite styles on the MZ-2000. I thought I was hearing things when I realized that ALL four fills were carried over on this style. I haven't really checked all the styles. Maybe I'll tackle that tonight. I think it's also on a few others.

Squeak

Squeak,

On the WK-3700 big band is 081 and I did exactly what you said and yes there are four variations of fills. WOW! Thanks for that info! I would never have known that you could get 4 fills out of that style! I am going to try some others as well.

-Linda

#221502 - 12/12/05 02:43 PM Re: Check out this Casio WK3500 Stereo Grand Piano MP3
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
I was messing with a few and there are several that have at least 4 fills. I'll try and get a more detailed number then evening. Got to play with my new Fostex MR8-B first

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online