SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#221289 - 09/29/05 05:03 PM A Question For George Kaye-RE:New EXR's
casiobot Offline

Did you get any of the new EXR's from Roland in your store?If so,can you tell us if they have fully functional mixers THIS time around?

Thanks!

#221290 - 10/04/05 08:59 PM Re: A Question For George Kaye-RE:New EXR's
casiobot Offline

Aw c'mon George,I know you're out there somewhere....

#221291 - 10/04/05 09:01 PM Re: A Question For George Kaye-RE:New EXR's
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
Yes,
but I don't understand what you want to know. As far as I know the "S" models are exactly the same except for the flash memory being made larger and a few new piano sounds and a different color.
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
(Retired 2021)

#221292 - 10/04/05 09:25 PM Re: A Question For George Kaye-RE:New EXR's
casiobot Offline

The original EXR 'boards did NOT allow the volume/pan to be adjusted after recording sequences.
I was thinking that the "s" series were brought out to address this massive shortcoming.
I had talked to a Roland rep about lack of volume/pan control and basically he kissed me off with "well,what do you expect for a keyboard at that price point...?"

I wanted to tell him(but didn't) that Casio had no problem whatsoever with volume/pan adjust at a LOWER price than the EXR....

Too,I sense a bit of a duel between the EXRs series and the WK3700 because of the 3700's vastly improved sound source(according to you) and the fact that it still will have volume/pan control,post production.It's price point,too,remains unbeatable.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online