SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#21667 - 09/13/07 05:15 PM Re: ROland D70 - Erased Factory Settings
pecaxe Offline

Loc: Bradford, Rhode Island
Hi!!! Happily I just found your reply about having the factory sounds for the Roland D-70 saved to disk....
I have lost all of the factory sounds for my D-70....I would so appreciate it if we could work something out to allow me to get a copy of this disk??
Please let me know your feelings on this matter...
Best....
pecaxe...(Rich Peck)
Jim, I have the factory D70 sounds saved to disk..Give me a couple days to dig it up..I have to go thousands of disk to find it,,but I am sure I have it...

You will need a midi sequencer..Are you also experienced with the bulk dump transfer?

You can download the manual from Roland..
[/QUOTE]

#21668 - 09/14/07 01:29 AM Re: ROland D70 - Erased Factory Settings
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by pecaxe:
I would so appreciate it if we could work something out to allow me to get a copy of this disk??

The original factory patches can be downloaded either as a MIDI file or a sysex file from http://www.synthzone.com/midi/roland/d70/D70/

If you play the MIDI file in a sequencer to your D70 it should transmit the original factory sounds to it. Just make sure the D70 is set to allow receiving the data. Most synths have a setting to prevent accidental overwriting of memory but that must be turned off to allow the data to be written to memory.

#21669 - 09/15/07 04:06 PM Re: ROland D70 - Erased Factory Settings
pecaxe Offline

Loc: Bradford, Rhode Island
thanks a mil!!!Pecaxe
The original factory patches can be downloaded either as a MIDI file or a sysex file from http://www.synthzone.com/midi/roland/d70/D70/

If you play the MIDI file in a sequencer to your D70 it should transmit the original factory sounds to it. Just make sure the D70 is set to allow receiving the data. Most synths have a setting to prevent accidental overwriting of memory but that must be turned off to allow the data to be written to memory.
[/QUOTE]

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online