SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#214623 - 07/27/05 04:25 AM Re: 76 Key Arrangers
cosel Offline

Loc: cyprus
Hi all,
just to confirm what Bill (abacus) says,I play the Abacus professionaly for some years now and it works without any problems.
I have tried also a lot of VST instruments and although there is not direct VST host facilities in the old OAS version I have,I can still use the VSTi's LIVE, aditionally to the OAS sounds.Can't wait for version 7!

#214624 - 07/27/05 09:46 AM Re: 76 Key Arrangers
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
So on top of the cost of the keyboard, you also have to purchase all those great sounding VST's such as GRAND and B4? What does that put the total cost of the Wersi setup at in US $?

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#214625 - 07/27/05 12:30 PM Re: 76 Key Arrangers
cosel Offline

Loc: cyprus
Hi kbrkr,
please do not take me wrong:
All Wersi OAS instruments come loaded with many hiqh-quality sounds out of the box,including Grand Pianos,Guitars,Brass etc.
All the sounds are high quality multi samples,stored in the Hard disk and not in ROM.
Drawbar organ sounds are provided either by hardware (OX7) or software generators.
On top of that more sample-sounds can be loaded (in AKAI S100/300 format)and any sound in .wav format can be used to create user drumsets.
The ability to intergate VST plugins is OVER AND ABOVE of all these and definetely not a prerequisite to use of the instrument.
And although V7 would be capable of hosting 4 VST plugins,it comes with the new additional software sound generators and sounds thus making the need of plugins less.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online