SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#213791 - 07/01/06 05:31 PM A Dan O'neal Thank You
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
This post is about Dan O – no reflection on the other fine gentlemen on this forum that deal with buying and selling keyboards. This is not a comparison but a thank you.

I received my Tyros 2 from Dan O. this past Wednesday. Everything he promised, from delivery to some special gifts arrived as he said it would. Why was this so special? You know those things that happen that no one has control over, well they did. Dan found a way to keep his creditability despite what was thrown at him. I’m pleased, satisfied and grateful.

A happy camper, John C.

PS, I just bought a 35ft RV, now it’s off to visit Bebop. Life is good, Phyllis and I are blessed.

#213792 - 07/01/06 06:07 PM Re: A Dan O'neal Thank You
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Hi John. First of all, CONGRATULATIONS,and welcome to the Tyros2 owner club. As a former Technics owner (KN5000) myself, I trust you're really going to love your Tyros2 and quickly appreciate (albeit) its slightly different OS & new exciting features. In addition, I echo your sentiments re Dan O'Neil. I had the opportunity to meet him (in person) at Winter NAMM a few years ago and found him to be a pretty cool guy, and to have impressive arranger keyboard chops. As one of the first Synthzone members (2nd to Bebop to purchase a Tyros2 from him (back in Novemember 2005), I look forward to contacting him again when it's time for me to consider purchasing my next arr keyboard, or music equipment acquisition.

- Scott

#213793 - 07/01/06 07:10 PM Re: A Dan O'neal Thank You
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Quote:
Originally posted by bruno123:
This post is about Dan O – no reflection on the other fine gentlemen on this forum that deal with buying and selling keyboards. This is not a comparison but a thank you.

I received my Tyros 2 from Dan O. this past Wednesday. Everything he promised, from delivery to some special gifts arrived as he said it would. Why was this so special? You know those things that happen that no one has control over, well they did. Dan found a way to keep his creditability despite what was thrown at him. I’m pleased, satisfied and grateful.

A happy camper, John C.

PS, I just bought a 35ft RV, now it’s off to visit Bebop. Life is good, Phyllis and I are blessed.

Dan has always treated me well. I have several deals with him and all positive.
So you got your RV now. I will start looking down the road for you from now on. C'mon over and we will go beach hopping and get those Tyros 2's and RV's into service
Best to you and yours
Bebop

#213794 - 07/01/06 07:23 PM Re: A Dan O'neal Thank You
Dnj Offline

Dan is the Man!!

Always "ACES" with me!!

#213795 - 07/02/06 05:03 AM Re: A Dan O'neal Thank You
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Dan ran into a ton of trouble, but he didn't cut and run. He hung in there, faced the "music" and seems to have straightened everything out.
We are fortunate also to have George, who has always been stable as a rock and more than willing to help everyone.
I wish one or both were closer to me.
DonM

#213796 - 07/02/06 07:38 AM Re: A Dan O'neal Thank You
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Dan0 is top notch in my book. He bent over backwards for me when I bought a keyboard from him. The first one was DOA (got it on a Friday). Called Dan0--he knew how badly I wanted the board for the weekend, and he without hesitation "overnighted" me another keyboard--at his expense (without even waiting for the return of the faulty one).

I had my keyboard the very next morning, and all was well. Yeah there were some issues with a few members, but regardless of what happened Dan0 handled it well , and continues to give great service to members here on the Zone.

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#213797 - 07/02/06 09:39 AM Re: A Dan O'neal Thank You
DanO1 Offline

Loc: Maryland
Hey John... I didn't realize you were Bruno 123...

Thanks people for the kind words.

Dan

faimm member (federation of independant music merchants )

------------------
Ketron, Yamaha, Casio,Korg
http://www.baltimoremusiccenter.com
1-866-348-8876

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online