SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#213620 - 07/10/02 03:58 PM Need Help with a Ketron X1
mc Offline

Loc: New York
I want to install a harddrive in my X1 can anyone tell me the brand and type of HD to buy that will work with the X1.

Thanks for all your help.......

#213621 - 07/10/02 07:26 PM Re: Need Help with a Ketron X1
Mosiqaar Offline

Loc: Atlanta, GA, USA
Contact Bellsolton@aol.com he is the USA Solton Dealer. You can probably purchase it from him as well. He will promptly send it to you.

#213622 - 07/10/02 09:52 PM Re: Need Help with a Ketron X1
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
Mosiqaar,
Bell/Duvox is not the US dealer. They are the US distributor. If you call them, they will refer you to a dealer to buy a hard drive. They do not sell to the public. When you had a broken part on your X1 you bought from me, I had them send you a new one and had them charge you directly but it was through me, your dealer. They did this as a favor to me because you live on the East Coast, where they are and it would have taken much longer to come through me in California.
Your suggestion would be a good one if it was the way they did business, but I don't want people thinking they can call Bell/Duvox in New York and expect to buy things directly. There must be a dealer between the distributor and the end user.
Regards,
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
(Retired 2021)

#213623 - 07/11/02 02:50 AM Re: Need Help with a Ketron X1
Mosiqaar Offline

Loc: Atlanta, GA, USA
George take it easy I was just trying to help.

I remember talking to you about a part as well (the joystick) and you told me that you don't sell parts and refered me again to Lou, so I assumed its him for parts.

Anyway MC I guess George Kaye would be your guy then and he is available on the number listed.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online