SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#21310 - 10/10/06 10:34 PM help with JUNO-D
jamz808 Offline

alright i know all you folks have very very EXPENSIVE but high-quality keyboards and hearing someone bringing up the JUNO-D is petty but i just wanna state that i am a "beginner" and i recently purchased a JUNO-D because of its price and organ sounds. i am trying to play around with it but something i cant figure out is if this keyboard can be split or not? i dont mean splitting of the tones but splitting the keyboard in HALF so one half can play a sound and the other half a different one.??? is there a possible way for this

#21311 - 10/11/06 04:39 PM Re: help with JUNO-D
TheSonicEnergyAuthority Offline

Loc: Peterborough,Cambridgeshire,UK
It's not what you've got, it's how you use it. I know many keyboard players, and I can tell you the size of thier wallet has nothing to do with their playing ability. (I know some that have very expensive keyboards and have no idea half the features of them, but buy them because that's what so and so uses so it must be good) Anyway movin on..

Google is your friend..
http://www.roland.com/products/en/JUNO-D/

According to Roland yes it can. There also seems to be a FAQ section which may give you the answeres for which you seek.
Sadly not having seen / touched / used a Juno D I can not tell you how to do it.
Suggest having a night in and going though the manual.

Best of luck

#21312 - 11/29/06 12:40 AM Re: help with JUNO-D
RPdigital Offline

Loc: Tallinn, Estonia
Each Juno-D patch consists of 2 tones, UPPERT TONE and LOWER TONE. You have to press PATCH button to enter patch edit mode, then press PARAM button to edit patch parameters. Now using direction buttons you can edit patch parameters, including SPLIT POINT that value can be from A0 to C8.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online