SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#212625 - 07/22/06 04:59 AM Re: I finally got a chance to try a G70 today.
Craig_UK Offline

Loc: UK
Nothings going on with me Fran, I'm just sick of people talking out of their butts on here (we're all guilty of this). I don't care what people think of me and I never have done, I tell the truth about what I have owned and currently own and I also type my opinions when I feel like it be them postivie or negative. People like nielshs only show up on these postings to take the p or have a dig then they crawl back into their little hole not to be seen again until something sparks their interest.
The picture by the way Diki was meant as a joke (where's your English sense of humour?)but as usual people take things far too serious on here. It wasn't my first reply either as you put on this topic. As for calling neilshs what I did, if he is going to act like one I'll call him one. I don't like or watch football anyway. The _UK no one has ever complained about that before, that's a new one on me
Anyway enough of this....

[This message has been edited by Craig_UK (edited 07-22-2006).]

#212626 - 07/22/06 09:41 AM Re: I finally got a chance to try a G70 today.
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
So when you show a picture of manure as a reply to someone's review, it's a joke, but if someone posts something negative to you, it's a personal dig.........?

You got to make your mind up........ Either take their insults in the manner you expect them to take yours, or quit dishing out the poo.............

I keep trying to dial down the rhetoric here and it just keeps coming back. I guess we all know what floats.

(And I stand corrected....... that was your second post. Sorry ;-) )

#212627 - 07/22/06 09:57 AM Re: I finally got a chance to try a G70 today.
Craig_UK Offline

Loc: UK
When neilshs says I haven't had a G70 when many people know on here I have had one that is simply calling me a liar on his part and yes he was having a personal dig. Scott Yee on another post had already told neilshs that I had a G70 for 3 months so surely that should have answered his question without him starting all of this off again? I hadn't said anything to him at all before that comment came from him, so it was totally uncalled for and nasty on his part, thats why I replied back in the manner I did.
I can take the rough with the smooth on here (try looking at other posts) but I'm not being made out to be a liar by someone who I don't know and who doesn't know me. Being called a liar is far different from someone insulting me over a difference of opinion on here. I don't go around Synthzone calling anyone else a liar so I don't expect the same to me - period!

#212628 - 07/22/06 10:03 AM Re: I finally got a chance to try a G70 today.
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Ok boys . . . let's play nice.

The bottom line is this forum shouldn't be about which arranger keyboard is better, they're all good in their own special way afterall, but about SUPPORTING each other in our common SHARED INTEREST: MAKING MUSIC with an arranger keyboard, no matter what the make/model.

Let's move on . . .

Instead of bickering, how about EVERYONE here actually POSTING your music. Diki & Craig: Looking forward to hearing music from you both.

Scott

#212629 - 07/22/06 12:07 PM Re: I finally got a chance to try a G70 today.
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Hey, DIKI,I have 2 undergraduate degrees and three graduate degrees from UK (The University of Kentucky) and frequently am an adjunct in the Communications Graduate School. Not at all offended, however. Do you know how you can spot a UK graduate? By the initials on his class treing when he picks his nose!

We really need to not take ourselves (and our opinions) so seriously.

Best regards,

Russ (UK redneck( Lay

#212630 - 07/22/06 01:26 PM Re: I finally got a chance to try a G70 today.
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Oh, and Al (kbrkr), you didn't offend me in the least. Sadly, yours was one of the few posts that actually explained how you felt, and why...... we need more like this and less like (well, you know who they are....!), and we might get this forum off the Lebanon model......

I also hope you weren't offended by my refutation........ All I did was try to address your points and stay respectful, and I can only hope that more members can see that that is what the thread needed.

Enough with the cartoons and pictures of poo..........! Let's return to being adults.

#212631 - 07/22/06 03:25 PM Re: I finally got a chance to try a G70 today.
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
Let's return to being adults.

That won't help.....we're still GUYS .

chas

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online