SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#211683 - 12/02/03 07:13 AM Re: PA1X on ebay!
dlstarry Offline

Loc: MN. U.S.A.
Congratulations Applex,on the new keyboard.
I'm glad to see everything worked out for you.

I just love happy endings, or should that be beginnings ?
Oh well what ever it is I love it.

Have fun & enjoy.
Denny

#211684 - 12/02/03 10:10 AM Re: PA1X on ebay!
Applex Offline

Loc: New York
Hi Keyboard
I got to play with at last The few thing I got to say is that they got the best guitars I'v heard in a keyboard,They also add some very nice styles like "Serenade" in Ballads The guitars are very nice. Some of the thingsI don't like is the touch screen, when changing sounds the screen goes off to quick.
And I'd like to send a few tunes but the
EXBD-MP3 player board isn't out yet, or Korg says so. If I knew where to get one I would.
Also the voice processer is well worth it over fifty pre sets from the " Chipmunks to Superfly" alot of fun singing.
I'm only your average Keyboard player and have been playing for about 20 years,I'm very busy playing, And must say this is the best Keyboard I'v ever played "Three Cheers for Korg " This unit will be in demand. So get one if you can. I glad I got mine.
Applex

#211685 - 12/02/03 11:33 AM Re: PA1X on ebay!
harosha Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL, USA
Applex, congrats on your purchase! How do you compare this to PA80? Is it really worth the upgrade? Does the 8MB sampling card from PA80 work with the PA1X? Are the styles from PA80 compatible with PA1X? Also, are all the factory styles replaceable with custom styles like in PA80?

Sorry about too many questions, but I would really like to hear from someone who has used PA80 and is now using PA1X.

#211686 - 12/02/03 12:13 PM Re: PA1X on ebay!
Applex Offline

Hi Harosha
First of all evertything that worked on the Pa 80 works on the Pa 1 xpro: plus you can play mp3s cds cdgs wav samples and sample. although I can't yet because the mp3 ex board is not available yet, this cd drive is the same as the other korg keyboards. The upgrade go for it you'll love the new styles and the voice processer is well worth it. Also transfering files is very easy from your computer to the Keyboard. I'v only got it a day so I too have a lot of figuring out to do but so far I'm impressed.
Applex
And no I don't work for Korg.

#211687 - 12/02/03 07:17 PM Re: PA1X on ebay!
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
What a great story. I hope all you eBay-naysayers are reading this ! Many congrats !

#211688 - 12/02/03 09:18 PM Re: PA1X on ebay!
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Applex

You say the Pa1X PRO has the 'best' guitars of any Keyboard you have played or heard. Have you played or heard the Yamaha Tyros??? In person, first hand?? That would be an interesting comparison if you have played the Tyros in person and then could say the same thing about the Korg. If you haven't played a Tyros in person then the Korg Pa1X PRO may NOT be the best "guitars" you have ever heard on a Keyboard!?!?!

Best regards,
Mike

#211689 - 12/03/03 03:44 AM Re: PA1X on ebay!
Applex Offline

Hi Mike
Your right, What I was trying to say is that as far as Korg goes thats the best guitars
I'v heard on their keyboards, No put down on Tyros, I was always disapointed with Korgs guitars, But now they are getting up to par with their guitars sounds,with the other features it's going to make this Keyboard a
high contender ,and set a standard for future Keyboards across the board,
I love to have you play it and you can make your own decision, I realize it hard for anybody to undersatand unless they are playing it, In closing no I never played
A Tryos but a friend of my has one and am going to let him make a decision,
It really dosn't matter I'm happy with the Korg.
Applex

#211690 - 12/03/03 06:58 AM Re: PA1X on ebay!
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Quote:
Originally posted by Applex:
Hi Mike
It really dosn't matter I'm happy with the Korg.
Applex

As long as you are happy with the Korg that is the main thing Applex.

Best regards,
Mike

PS: Please keep us informed about the Pa1X PRO, ie., your (likes/dislikes), will you?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online