SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#211673 - 11/29/03 10:21 PM Re: PA1X on ebay!
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Aw... I'm not excited. I don't need to be first with this one, but I would like to know if this seller is on the level. I emailed the bidder to warn him about the possibility of a scam.

I'm only interrested in the model with 61 keys and speakers anyway. Dinner sounded like a plan though.

#211674 - 11/30/03 07:27 AM Re: PA1X on ebay!
Applex Offline

Loc: New York
Quote:
Originally posted by George Kaye:
Blaze,
Mike is correct about Korg not selling anything PA1X keyboards here in the US. In fact, the first shippment of PA1X keyboards left Italy by ship Nov. 20 and are expected to be in Korg's US warehouse the end of December and shipments will begin then. Korg says that only a limited number of beta and non beta instruments have been distributed in Europe.
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California

#211675 - 11/30/03 07:38 AM Re: PA1X on ebay!
Applex Offline

Hi Dave and others
I was the one who placed the bid of $2,999.99
and I received a note from Dave about the unit(Korg Pa 1X Pro) And I too am suprised
about it , but he sent a picture and I live in New York not far from Yonkers and will go pick it up and see if it is legit.
Three cheers for me if it is real ,Korg is a pain in the butt with all there promise's I went through the same thing when I bought my PA 80 but I was the first person to have that one is the US, and beleive it or not I got that one from a private person before they were in the stores , I just sold that one on ebay hoping this time Korg was honset this time but once again they are jerking the consumer. But any way if I get it I'll
keep you posted
Applex

#211676 - 11/30/03 10:30 PM Re: PA1X on ebay!
asafar Offline

Man I am late in reading this topic.
I live in Yonkers New York i could have checked it it out .
Hi Uncle Dave .

#211677 - 12/01/03 03:48 AM Re: PA1X on ebay!
Uncle Dave Offline

Asafar ! Hey - we meet again !
Hope our eBay buddy gets a fair shake on this deal ....... sounds risky, but possible. Let us know, Applex !

#211678 - 12/01/03 04:10 AM Re: PA1X on ebay!
Applex Offline

Hi Asafar and Uncle dave
I won the bid and got a note from the seller
saying it was both 220 and 110 volts
however I'm still not quite sure about this unit , he asked to come and inspect it and pick it up because he's afraid u.p.s. might damage it. I live about 150 miles from him and don't know if I'll make the trip. but he's saying it is real, I want him to give me a serial number then check with Korg
so far he hasn't , and Asafar he lives on Winfred ave Yonkers Ny I havent a clue where that is
Applex
Applex

#211679 - 12/01/03 06:18 AM Re: PA1X on ebay!
Applex Offline

Hi Uncle Dave
Just a update we'll see if it is real now the seller advise me he will deliver it in 2 or 3 days rather then ship it U.P.S. and possible get it damaged. Like I said I live about 11/2 hr ride from him about 60 miles
So we'll see and once again he aasured me it was in warantee and brand new, He played it and he's said it works on 110 volts and sounds great.
Time will tell
Applex

#211680 - 12/01/03 02:28 PM Re: PA1X on ebay!
Uncle Dave Offline

I'd love to see a happy ending on this deal ! I have faith in people till I get let down ..... so far the seller seems on the level, but be careful. Sounds like you're gonna score.

#211681 - 12/02/03 03:57 AM Re: PA1X on ebay!
Applex Offline

Hi UncleDave
It is all true I now own it. The gentleman was telling the truth, Its works beautiful
what an awesome keyboard. Has a few brawbacks but is great.
Applex

#211682 - 12/02/03 07:00 AM Re: PA1X on ebay!
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Congratulations Applex! Please give us your [unbiased] opinion - (is that possible after spending $3,000 on a Keyboard?) In other words, please don't over inflate it if it's not so. If it is so, then more power to you.

What we need is a Professional review by one of the Keyboard Mags to gives us the lowdown on the Pa1X PRO. Although {objective and unbiased} opinions from Members are welcome too. Hopefully Keyboard Mag or one of the others will have a review up sometime in the not too distant future that we all can scrutinize to the hilt (especially after we play one in person).

Again; congratulations Applex on your new Board. I hope you will be very happy with it. PS: If you could post some songs from the Pa1X PRO for the group, that would be great.

Best regards,
Mike

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online