SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#211121 - 10/02/03 08:31 AM Re: hi to all of you
Benno Kattenat Offline

Loc: qualicum beachBC Canada
HI,WILLKOMMEN,wie gehts aut der Reeperbahn nachts um halbeins??,und unter der roten laterne von ST PAULI,und einen rollmops five a clock in the morning severly hung over,i used to live there in HAMBURG years ago, so keep playing with da band and put some Hamburg music demos on your site ok,best regards from the other side of the ocean,BENNO,as the say in Hamburg, Hummel Hummel

#211122 - 10/02/03 08:48 AM Re: hi to all of you
jazejp Offline

Loc: Hamburg, Germany
;-)
hi benno.... mors mors!

the reeperbahn is still there and my band and i play 4 to 6 times a year in the big 'fischauktionshalle', tha big hall on the harbourside. it is early in the morning - 6am - when we start playing.
then all the tourists come for 'the last shoot' or to have a real great breakfast.

best regards 'über den grossen teich'

jaze

#211123 - 10/02/03 09:23 AM Re: hi to all of you
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
hi Jaze (Jason?),

Greetings from California (San Francisco Bay Area). Welcome to the SZ arranger KB forum. I too am a pro entertainer who utilizes a Yamaha keyboard: the Tyros!

Curious what Yamaha keyboard(s) you play (PSR9000, 9000pro, or Tyros?), and whether you utilize 'auto accompaniment mode' when performing with your band?

Enjoyed checking out your website and listening to the short audio clips. Impressive cover renditions of contemporary american country & classic rock & roll oldies. I noticed that the members of your band are named Jones. Are you guys all related (brothers?), or is this merely your stage name?

Scott

------------------
http://scottyee.com

#211124 - 10/02/03 09:41 AM Re: hi to all of you
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Nice to have you here ! You'll get hooked fast ...... you'll loose a lot of sleep too !

#211125 - 10/02/03 10:32 AM Re: hi to all of you
jazejp Offline

Loc: Hamburg, Germany
yes, my stage name is jason....
that's a little joke, the only 'real' jones is martin. he was born in liverpool / uk but he lives in germany from childhood on.

dave, you're right, music and the net take away alot of sleep, but it would be poor without it.

i play myself a 9000 pro, but around my workplace it looks like a nice playground for you. i have almost all yamaha keyboards and synths here. most i'm proud of a very rare dx-1 but i don't use it anymore.

most inquieries i have about tyros, 9000 and psr 2000 / 2100.

now i will leave and play along with the boys. i'll be back on monday, as we have public holidays here.

kind regards / jaze

#211126 - 10/02/03 10:57 AM Re: hi to all of you
Tom Cavanaugh Offline

Loc: Muskegon, MI
Welcome! This group is like having a second family. We have assembled the nicest people and some truly great musicians from all over the world to create this forum. Welcome aboard.

Tom

Tom

#211127 - 10/02/03 01:16 PM Re: hi to all of you
SD_FAN Offline

Loc: São Paulo, SP / Brazil
Hi Jaze.

Welcome to SZone !!!

A wonderfull place with nice people and a lot of information.
I have also a 9000pro but I´m a hobbyist musician.

Greetings from Brazil.

Armando

#211128 - 10/02/03 02:08 PM Re: hi to all of you
Roel Offline

Hi Jensen,

This is your 'neighbour' from the Netherlands, just 200 m from Germany ... Welcome !
I'm sure you will like it here because this realy is the meeting place of the nicest musicians.
Ich frage mich warum Montag 'ne National Feiertag ist ? Benno kennt sich bestimmt sehr gut aus in Hamburg.

Roel

#211129 - 10/02/03 04:14 PM Re: hi to all of you
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hallo Jensen. Wilkomen und viel spass bei uns!

-- José.

#211130 - 10/02/03 06:16 PM Re: hi to all of you
Benno Kattenat Offline

Loc: qualicum beachBC Canada
ROEL,ja naturlich,die kleine freiheit,Herbert strasse, und die jungmuhle,lots of fun that was on the weekends,never will forget that,best regards BENNO

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online