SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#210989 - 11/01/05 02:24 AM Reminder: PSR Performers broadcast starts today
BruceMilne Offline

Loc: New Bern, North Carolina USA
Just a reminder that PSRMUSIC.COM will be starting its first broadcast today, November 1st, from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm Eastern time, with an identical re-broadcast from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm Eastern time. (22:00-00:00 and 01:00-03:00 UTC). You need to have the latest version of Winamp (version 5.1 or 5.11) to hear the AAC+ format music. (www.winamp.com). You will hear amateur and professional PSR performers from around the world. Please email me at psrmusic@cox.net and let me know how the music came through at your end (volume levels, sound quality, etc.). Thanks in advance to all who listen in.

To tune us in, take the following steps:

1) Go to the Loudcity directory ..... www.loudcity.com

2) Select "Genre"...click the down arrow and select "Easy Listening" as the genre.

3) Click the "Find Stations" button.

4) Scroll down the "Easy Listening" list near the end you will find PSRMUSIC. Click the "Listen" button.

5) Select "Connection Speed"....click the "Next" button

6) Click the circle to the left of Winamp and click the "Next" button.

7) Winamp should open on your computer and the music should begin.

You will be hearing music from PSR performers and keyboardists from around the world, including some of your own music. All broadcasts are perfectly legal, as we are covered by Loudcity, which has license agreements with ASCAP, SESAC and BMI.

Please visit our website at www.psrmusic.com and hope to hear from you via email regarding the broadcast and your opinions

#210990 - 11/01/05 06:57 AM Re: Reminder: PSR Performers broadcast starts today
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Quote:
Originally posted by BruceMilne:
[B]
You will be hearing music from PSR performers and keyboardists from around the world, including some of your own music. All broadcasts are perfectly legal, as we are covered by Loudcity, which has license agreements with ASCAP, SESAC and BMI.

Bruce, I hope you mean when you say "some of your own music" that the person has to submit his or her own music (in other words it won't be included without the authors [performers] permission). If you do post songs without the authors permission you could in some cases be in violation of copyright law.

Btw, I think it's a great idea this venture of yours Bruce. The more that Arrangers and their performers are put in the limelight the more that Arrangers get exposed to the public thus increasing different brand Arrangers presence in the Music World not to mention their performers as well.

As Arrangers get more and more popular I think the Music World's opionion of them will change. In fact I think it's changing already.

Best regards,
Mike

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online