SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#210545 - 06/24/03 09:33 AM Re: Gary's New Setup pics..............
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Gord,

All of my lyrics are set up on MS-Word 2000, which also has all of my keyboard settings at the top of each lyrics page. The access time to a page is less than one second, and I can instantly see not only the lyrics, but additionally, the key that I sing that particular song in, tempo, style and variation. I also have the same data on the keyboard's MFD, which I have customized for specific venues. Dead time between songs is about two to four seconds at most. What is really neat is I can load a complete set of song lyrics for a 45 minute set, and also load the same information on the MFD. Sure makes life a lot easier and keeps the crowds on the dance floor. Now if I could only sing like Donny Pesce!

Cheers,

Gary

[This message has been edited by travlin'easy (edited 06-24-2003).]

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#210546 - 06/24/03 11:31 AM Re: Gary's New Setup pics..............
Dnj Offline

Gary,

I see your starting to get the hang of performing in a "lightweight" fashion.
I love your new setup and Im glad Uncle Dave and Myself were able to contribute to being part of the reconstruction process as inspirational consultants!!!

You go Boy ....Your Gonna Love Yourself for it and so will your audience!!!

I'll see ya here next week for the start of my Transformation also

------------------
www.donnypesce.com

#210547 - 06/24/03 12:25 PM Re: Gary's New Setup pics..............
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
I'll see ya here next week for the start of my Transformation also.

Donny: How about giving us a hint of what your next 'new' transformation is going to be? - Scott

#210548 - 06/24/03 02:04 PM Re: Gary's New Setup pics..............
Dnj Offline

Scott,

Gary is kind enough to come to NJ and analize my setup and design a neater look almost like his own. Thats all I can say at this point, but when complete I will post pics ok?
We are in the planning stages .

#210549 - 06/24/03 05:01 PM Re: Gary's New Setup pics..............
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Hey Donny, and I had thought that Gary's setup had been tailored after 'YOUR' already impressively neat & trim rig. Looking forward to hearing Gary's suggestions on making your rig even neater (trimmer) than it already is.

In the meantime, I hope you and Gary will alot time to jam together, and possibly even record a song or two together as well. Afterall, nothing's more musicially gratifying than creating live music together with fellow pro musicians. It will be cool if you could post songs & pics.

Scott

#210550 - 06/24/03 05:28 PM Re: Gary's New Setup pics..............
Dnj Offline

Scott,

Gary is one KOOL dude! My rig was created by Uncle dave and for that I am humbly gratefull to him. Gary is taking it one step further primarily working out my own Personal
"Have To Haves" especialy in the wiring harness department which will speed up my setup/breakdown considerably being my schedule is so vigorous I need to get in and out really fast.
As far as jammin I'm always open for that, and who knows by the time we're done Gary might even be "Singin' Like Donny Pesce"

------------------
www.donnypesce.com

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online