shakeel Ahmed Offline

Loc: gujranwala,punjab,Pakistan
HELLO EVERYBODY,

WHERE CAN I FIND OWNERS"
MANUAL FOR VA7 AND CASIO MZ2000?

#210413 - 01/13/02 10:08 AM Re: VA7 & MZ2000 manual
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
You should be able to purchase either one from any music dealer that sells these products. We order them from the distributors but consumers can't buy direct. You must buy from a dealer. I don't think these are available in PDF format like Yamaha makes available.
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
(Retired 2021)

#210414 - 01/13/02 10:13 PM Re: VA7 & MZ2000 manual
Bluezplayer Offline

Loc: Catskill Mountains, NY
I'm guessing that you have or maybe will have both boards Shakeel..? I have the PSR2000 and a PA80, but I had the MZ2000 for a time and was very much considering the VA7, so had things gone that way, that would have been my arranger setup. If this is what you do have for arrangers, or will have, I'd be very interested in how the setup works for you. There were a few things that I didn't like about the MZ and it was ultimately replaced by the PA80, but if I had the money, I'd have kept it. A few of the sounds didn't thrill me, but there were a few that I really really liked. There were some pretty cool features on it as well, including the synth editing capabilities. I like some of the Roland sounds I have heard in the past too..
If the MZ had a few better styles, would record all of it's internal style based songs to SMF instead of that "Casio" format, and just a hint of support from Casio itself, I might even consider a straight up trade for it with my PSR2000. The PSR has even better features in some areas, but it too has some sounds that I dislike.

AJ

#210415 - 01/14/02 04:00 AM Re: VA7 & MZ2000 manual
shakeel Ahmed Offline

Loc: gujranwala,punjab,Pakistan
THANK U BLUESPLAYER AND GEORGE FOR THE RESPONSE.
ACTUALY,I INTEND TO ADD A SECOND ARRANGER IN
MY SETUP.RIGHT NOW I HAVE 9000,WHICH I THINK
HAS A VERY POOR SEQUENCER.I CAN NOT RECORD
ACC FROM THE MEASURE I WANT,IF I MAKE ANY
MISTAKE WHILE RECORDING ACC.IT GIVES ME STEP
RECORD WHICH IS NOTHING MORE THAN JUST WASTING OF TIME AND BREAKS THE FLOW OF IDEAS.

I ASK PA80 OWNERS, DEOS IT ALLOW US TO
RECORD ACC FROM THE MEASURE WE WANT? OR DOESE IT GIVE US PUNCH IN AND OUT WHILE REC
THE ACC.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online