Hi Esh,

I have had my 9kPRO for almost a year, and love it even more than when I first got it. Its not the perfect K/B but then I have already read in this post what the that looks like - pass. I could not by a k/b without first really trying it out. Even then, what closed it for me was, that after all the trying out, I read Uncle Dave's comments on his 9kPRO after he had taken its delivery. Your leap of faith is impressive. On availability, they are in plentiful supply hear in Australia, and quite popular. Yes, they are expensive but here everyone is willing to do deals and trade in what ever you've got. This is the route that I took, so I managed to get mine for considerably less - no way could I have bought it if paying the rec. retail price. I have fitted it with a 10gb hard disk, the lights and volume and control pedals. I also use a Sure head mic. It is just a wonderful instrument. Its great to do a gig and KNOW that the intrument is not going to be the source of any problem - it allows me to totally comit to the performance. I am always interrested in new technology and like to window shop. However as I said in the beginning of this post the 9kPro is great and I guess I will be happy with it for aloooooong time yet (or at least until one comes along that can make my coffee, oh, and also handle my appointments)

Really loving the 9kPRO,

Jon.