SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#209759 - 11/14/04 04:48 PM I'm wondering how the bose pas work outdoors?
mikeathome1 Offline

Loc: Syracuse NY
I'm wondering how the bose would be for an outdoor event?

------------------
qqqwq@hotmail.com

#209760 - 11/14/04 06:57 PM Re: I'm wondering how the bose pas work outdoors?
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
I was amazed the first time I used it in a county park. I played an area the sixe of a football field, and the dispersion was better than anything I ever used before. I play this particular picnic every year, and this last one was a joy because of the Bose.

The trick is to not blast it. It works differently than you're used to. Use it correctly and it will fill any space with hi fi sound ..... even outdoors!

#209761 - 11/14/04 07:26 PM Re: I'm wondering how the bose pas work outdoors?
mikeathome1 Offline

Loc: Syracuse NY
Quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Dave:
I was amazed the first time I used it in a county park. I played an area the sixe of a football field, and the dispersion was better than anything I ever used before. I play this particular picnic every year, and this last one was a joy because of the Bose.

The trick is to not blast it. It works differently than you're used to. Use it correctly and it will fill any space with hi fi sound ..... even outdoors!

Do you use one setup or two outside, I've read your other posts about these and now I'm thinkg about it as my next move.

------------------
qqqwq@hotmail.com

#209762 - 11/14/04 09:12 PM Re: I'm wondering how the bose pas work outdoors?
GlennT Offline

Loc: Medina, OH, USA
The first time I heard the Bose PAS other than at GC, was an outdoors venue... 4 piece bluegrass band, one basic PAS system... it sounded fantastic!

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online