SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#209505 - 01/04/04 09:12 PM Oklahoma Who? Go LSU!
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
How 'bout them Tigers?
DonM

#209506 - 01/05/04 06:15 AM Re: Oklahoma Who? Go LSU!
Tom Cavanaugh Offline

Loc: Muskegon, MI
They did much better than Michigan did in the Rose Bowl. At least the Packers won yesterday. This has been a great winter in Michigan. We had no snow on the ground until yesterday.

Tom

#209507 - 01/05/04 08:15 AM Re: Oklahoma Who? Go LSU!
Dnj Offline

Great Game!!!!

now I wana see ...
LSU vs USC !!!!!!

#209508 - 01/05/04 12:22 PM Re: Oklahoma Who? Go LSU!
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I;d like to see it too. LSU went into a "prevent mistakes" mode in the second half and almost blew it. I think they could handle USC, but it's hard to match up.
It was easy to match up the Big 12 and SEC conferences. I won $$ betting against Oklahoma, Ok. State, Missouri and Texas in the Bowl games.
DonM

#209509 - 01/05/04 12:40 PM Re: Oklahoma Who? Go LSU!
GlennT Offline

Loc: Medina, OH, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
now I wana see ...
LSU vs USC

That's what the Sugar Bowl shoulda been and the main reason I was pulling for LSU!

#209510 - 01/05/04 04:30 PM Re: Oklahoma Who? Go LSU!
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Don, You noticed that too eh? Even old Charlie Mac would do the same thing. Oklahoma and other teams pour it on. LSU has always been a get 2 touchdowns and then get consevative type of team. That use to work when hardly any team could make 20 points. Today many teams will score 30 or more points. I hate that conservative crap. When a team starts that, I Start hoping the other team wins except in the case of LSU.

If they would have let it all hang out, the score could have been a lot worst.

What did I tell ya about the Bronco's with their "Little General" the "Genius" coach. They should put Shanahan back at offensive coordinator and get a real head Coach. The sports writers and Bronco fans in Colorado don't know the difference in a football from a hockey puck.

I'm always for the team that keeps a head of steam from December thru the Super bowl. That week of rest just screws up the team and gets them out of stroke.

The Eagles have about as much chance of beating the Packards as a mule in the Kentucky derby. In other words to you Yankees, as much chance as a snow ball in hell.

Remember you heard it from the Cajun first!
Sorry Dave. It's just the way it's gonna be. No insult intended.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online