SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#208445 - 05/26/05 09:55 AM Re: As long as it appears the arranger keyboard companies are listening:
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
I want a keyboard that will extract Styles from midi tracks automatically and then allow me to easily tweak the style using an interface an idiot can use.

Oh, and give me 76 weighted full size keys.

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#208446 - 05/26/05 03:43 PM Re: As long as it appears the arranger keyboard companies are listening:
Sheriff Offline

Loc: Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
I think the keyboard and the engine should be separated because every keyboardist has their own key feeling. One needs heavy weighted and another wants light or medium weighted keys. One is satisfied with 61 keys and another wish to have 76 or 88 keys. So, we have minimum 9 different types of keyboard.

I tend to say either we get the engine as a rack module or as a card (or more cards) for internal installation.

Another thing is the case. One needs a light case for easy handling and another wants to have a hard and stabil case for gigging.

I don't believe that it's really possible to create one thing for all.
Intel and MS tried this but didn't reach their aim at least!!!

[This message has been edited by Sheriff (edited 05-26-2005).]

#208447 - 05/26/05 09:52 PM Re: As long as it appears the arranger keyboard companies are listening:
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott Langholff:
Hey Donny

Are you suggesting the sequencer is a separate module? .

Best

Scott[This message has been edited by Scott Langholff (edited 05-25-2005).]

Scott what I mean is is that the SEQ can play independently from the Arranger at the same time....whithin the one KB.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online