SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#20794 - 08/02/02 03:35 AM Need an Perf/x Oberheim Systemizer manual
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have a Perf/x Oberheim Systemizer that is brand new, still in the box, and never been used. The reason for this is that a friend gave it to me years ago because he owed me money. He had lost the operators manual for it so I have never used it.

I don't even know if it is anything that I can use anymore. When I'm doing MIDI work in the studio the computers can handle all of the tasks but there may be an application for me to use it when playing live to set up numerous MIDI devices.

If anyone either has a manual they could copy and either fax or email to me I would be willing to pay for your trouble, or if anyone may know of a website where I might find the information on all of the what and how this thing operates.

If I can't find a manual for this thing somewhere it will become a dog toy so I don't have to find a place to store it anymore. Eventually the dog will break it and I can throw it away with the knowledge that it got used for something besides a shelf stuffer.

Thank you.

Ken

#20795 - 08/27/02 01:43 AM Re: Need an Perf/x Oberheim Systemizer manual
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Try contaacting Mark Glinksy at http://www.markglinsky.com/ManualManor.html

He has the manual listed in his collection and may be able to help you for a small fee.

#20796 - 08/27/02 08:05 AM Re: Need an Perf/x Oberheim Systemizer manual
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thank you. I will check it out.

Ken

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online