SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#207425 - 05/08/03 03:05 AM Re: YAMAHA has announced PSR2100/1100's function specifications
Beakybird Offline

Scott,

The Ukranian is the inventor and supplier, and the German is the middle man. Thus the cheaper price. I don't know why the Ukranian is religiously responding to my emails now while in the past, he never did. I think he'll come through too.

Please post the pictures of the device in this or another thread Scott. I don't know how to do it.

This device doesn't require an external control box. There is a flash rom device attached to a hard drive. I guess one can just access everything from the PSR2000 control panel. Definitely worth the extra $200 for me.

Was too tired to make it to the bank today. Will go tomorrow.

It looks like this guy wants me to wire the money through an American Bank account to his Ukranian bank account. He gave me a list of banks - all in NY - that have a relationship to the Ukranian bank. I think if the money comes from the NY bank, he gets the money immediatlely. If the money comes through, say my credit union, his Ukranian bank waits until it sees proof of the currency. This could take some time. I think this is how it works. I don't know why I can't just send him a Western Union.

I'll keep you posted when I get the device in three weeks as expected.

Beakybird

#207426 - 05/08/03 09:28 PM Re: YAMAHA has announced PSR2100/1100's function specifications
TomTomSF Offline

Loc: Half Moon Bay, CA, USA
Oh, Beak...

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. Please let this work out. (I'd love to have one myself).

Tom G.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online