SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#207004 - 12/22/03 12:10 AM Re: Funny lines by female vocalists
Scott Langholff Online   content

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
This is the best laugh I've had in a long time. I hope this thread goes the full route.

I'll see if I can remember any.

Scott lmao

#207005 - 12/22/03 12:20 AM Re: Funny lines by female vocalists
Scott Langholff Online   content

Loc: Pensacola, Florida, USA
Oh, Good! I was enjoying laughing at this so much I decided to show this to my fiance, Jen. She laughed too, but.......

She wanted to know if a thread could be started about the goofy things male singers do. Ouch! Good thing I don't sing.

#207006 - 12/22/03 09:52 AM Re: Funny lines by female vocalists
3351 Offline

Loc: Toronto, Canada.
All those years of singing in the shower
and I dare tell them to go and take some vocal lessons. How evil of me. I often feel like I'm preventing young and true talents from making it to the top.

I haven't really worked with any male vocalists. But if anyone here wants to post some lines and remarks about male vocalists who want to be the next Britney Sphears...go ahead and post.

-ED-

#207007 - 12/23/03 12:14 AM Re: Funny lines by female vocalists
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
I guess it all depends on the people you have worked with. I've worked with a number of female vocalists over the years and play in a band with a very talented lady now. They have all been extremely professional and generally have had fewer ego problems than many guys I've played with over the years. If you had asked about drummers then I would have quite a few more interesting stories. Not that I have anything against drummers either as the drummer in my current band is not only a great musician but a good guy as well. But back in the 80s I was in a band that had a rough time finding a suitable drummer and we met some "interesting" characters along the way.

#207008 - 12/24/03 02:55 PM Re: Funny lines by female vocalists
3351 Offline

Loc: Toronto, Canada.
"I've worked with a number of female vocalists over the years and play in a band with a very talented lady now. They have all been extremely professional and generally have had fewer ego problems than many guys"

Try working with a 20 year old chick who wants to be the next pop superstar...
As I said. This thread is NOT about all female vocalists, but only about a few funny ones.

-ED-

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online