SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#206821 - 06/22/03 08:58 AM Images of the KORG PA1-XPRO
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi everyone.

I just uploaded a few images of PA1-XPRO to the Irish Acts forums.

Enjoy.
james.

#206822 - 06/22/03 09:31 AM Re: Images of the KORG PA1-XPRO
Dnj Offline

#206823 - 06/22/03 02:07 PM Re: Images of the KORG PA1-XPRO
Idatrod Offline

Loc: Oceanside, CA USA
So apparently the PA1-X/Pro are NOT pipe dreams. It looks like Korg is on target for Summer NAMM in Nashville. Hopefully it WILL show up there. Here is a rough translation from the German site about the PA1-X/Pro:

"IT IS TIME! New Technologies from Partners (business) to integrate into the PA1-X/Pro.
Truly an instrument without compromises. Korg has retained the "Sliders" from the previous i Series Keyboard. Available for sale beginning in October 2003!" PS: If it starts to hit the retail stores in October it almost certainly will have to be unveiled at NAMM in Nashville! No if's and's or but's about it!!! Please don't call me a liar Korg. Make it Happen! Pretty please with sugar on top?!?!?

Also of note, there will be a TC Helicon Vocal Harmonizer processor built into the Korg PA1-X/Pro

They have also included a "Touch Screen" on the Display similar to the one on the Triton.
And they have a new feature called "Song Book", which I am guessing will be similar to Yamaha's "Score and Karaoke Display" technology.

NAMM is less than ONE month away. WARNING! That fuzzy feeling that is starting to come over you with occasional tingling in your fingers and hair standing on end with goose bumps starting to appear on various parts of your body is a malady commonly referred to as NAMM Fever. The malady seems to occur in Winter and Summer and only in Musicians but it is particularly susceptible to Arranger Keyboardists looking for their next Gear fix. The cure is as follows: Stay busy and active both physically and mentally to keep your minds from drifting off into Ga Ga Land which includes a generous dose of Keyboard playing. Stay socially active as well. Talk to other Keyboardists' on a regular basis to express your emotions and vent all of those giddy feelings that are pent up inside. Start saving your money immediately putting aside all necessary funds in a safe place only to be withdrawn and used when new NAMM products start arriving at your favorite retailers. And, oh yes, then call me in the morning.

Best regards,
Mike

#206824 - 06/22/03 03:20 PM Re: Images of the KORG PA1-XPRO
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
My reaction is .....yawn....wait till you see one. Then it's real.

#206825 - 06/22/03 09:33 PM Re: Images of the KORG PA1-XPRO
trtjazz Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Dave:
My reaction is .....yawn....wait till you see one. Then it's real.

Ditto Dave.

------------------
jam on,
Terry http://imjazzed.homestead.com/Index.html

#206826 - 06/25/03 12:16 PM Re: Images of the KORG PA1-XPRO
Dnj Offline

Looks like no speakers /w/76keys/sliders?

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online