SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#20583 - 04/29/02 01:03 PM k2000 drum track volume won't stay down
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi...I keep having a problem with the drum track on my K2000S.
On other tracks (controlling external synths), I can erase the volume information and then control volume as the sequence is playing via the data slider (which I've set as volume control).
But when I edit & delete the volume entry on the drum channel and then play the track, the drum channel volume will revert to FULL whenever the measure repeats. Seems like I've gotten around this somehow before, but only rarely & by chance.
This is very annoying, can someone tell me how to keep the drum channe volume from jumping back to full at the start of every measure?
COuld this be an OS issue? I have 3.14 or something like that.
Please e-mail directly if possible and thanks very much in advance for any help.

------------------
*when replying by e-mail,
-ENDSPAM*

#20584 - 05/07/02 09:16 PM Re: k2000 drum track volume won't stay down
lfolawyer Offline

Loc: india(Bharat)
hi,
the problem you are facing is because you are copying the volume levels with the drum loop which you sequenced.
you can delete the volume levels by going into the track editor and selecting controllers-volume instead of ALL when you are under the head ERASE.
you should select the location for erasing from second measure (2.1) this way you can save the first volume entry in first
measure and change the volume from the event list.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online