SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#205019 - 09/11/01 06:37 PM The melody of Civilization
XP60User Offline

Loc: On, Canada
Dear All,
My Sincere Condolences to all relatives and friends of the victims of this atrocity in the USA.
Let this be a reminder to all of us that civilized human nature should not be taken for granted. Underneath all that civilization, we are still animals. Without history we would be just like our ape relatives. I believe what makes us more civilized than another nation or group of human beings is our recollection of the past. The more past we remember the more civilized we get. Human nature has to be nurtured with the knowledge of the past in order to produce civilized human beings. There is nothing like a "born civilized person". In closing I believe we have to cultivate each other (as persons, and as nations) to reach a higher level of humanity. I hope that the USA does not retaliate with anger, but with wisdom, not with passion but with restraint, not with revenge but with logic.
Again, me and my family send out sincere, and heartfelt condolences to all those relatives and friends of the victims of this tragedy.

Sincerely

#205020 - 09/12/01 02:13 AM Re: The melody of Civilization
flowerssupply Offline

Loc: Ireland
I hope they get the peace associated with forgiveness and that they learn from history, hurt causes more hurt and love disarms. Pierce

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online