SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#204042 - 05/13/05 10:12 AM NEW ROLAND G 70 KEYBOARD
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
I Just sent the following email with 32 Midi files attached to my mailing lists. Drop me a line if you did not get the email and I will forward them to you in a few days once I have several names so I don't have to mail them out 50 or 100 times. Thanks to Dick Warnock for these midi files
Best to all
Bebop

HI TO ALL LISTS.
Dick Warnock has just purchased the Brand New Flagship keyboard from Roland, the G70, and traded in his Kn7000. I think he got a reasonable deal, and one I might consider myself.
Here are attached a zip file with 32 midi from the G 70. I suggest you play them in your keyboards using Midi GM2 setting.
If you play them in your computer media player bear in mind they will only sound as good as the sound card in your computer. But, you will be able to hear the styles.
So enjoy the music and get ready to buy your new keyboard.
Dick is in Oregon so I think he bought from a dealer up there but George Kaye is our dealer in Southern California.
Best to all
Bebop
PS: I am interested in a deal for trading in my KN6000 that is no longer used, as I have 4 Technics Keyboards

#204043 - 05/13/05 03:01 PM Re: NEW ROLAND G 70 KEYBOARD
BEBOP Offline

I have just now mailed out the first group to those of you that sent me an email request. Enjoy
Bebop
and the second group and now the third group. Lotsa interest in the styles in this new keyboard. I really like them too. they are different. The midi files sound good in my KN7000 technics.
Bb

[This message has been edited by BEBOP (edited 05-14-2005).]

#204044 - 05/15/05 11:36 AM Re: NEW ROLAND G 70 KEYBOARD
BEBOP Offline

HI all,
Dick Warnock has written for us a comparison between the KN7000 and the new Roland G70, that you will find interesting if you are considering the Roland.
Thank you Dick for sharing this info with us.
I have mailed it out to all my list members. In the event you want this and did not receive it, then drop me an email and I will forward it to you.
Best to all
Bebop

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online