SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#202399 - 10/10/05 05:52 AM g70 question
jdx Offline

Loc: Liverpool U.K.
Hi folks
Does anybody know if the G70 can have a bass + lower sound that will automatically come on in style mode when you stop the rhythm..?

The Korg x1 pro does this ( acc+lower on)
and I think the Tyros does the same thing too... can anyone help ....? John

#202400 - 10/10/05 06:15 AM Re: g70 question
o3bor Offline

I'm not sure that I understood well your question, anyway G-70 has 3 keyboard parts (Manual Bass, Lower 1 and Lower 2) assigned to the lower part of the keyboard (when it is set in split mode) that you can play with or without the style.

#202401 - 10/10/05 08:36 AM Re: g70 question
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by jdx:
Hi folks
Does anybody know if the G70 can have a bass + lower sound that will automatically come on in style mode when you stop the rhythm..?

The Korg x1 pro does this ( acc+lower on)
and I think the Tyros does the same thing too... can anyone help ....? John

I don't either understand your question. Can you be more precise? BTW - you will get quick and correct answers, when you post questions on the Roland G-70 User Club Denmark site!
www.selskabsmusikeren.dk

#202402 - 10/10/05 08:37 AM Re: g70 question
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
You can set a left hand sound that will always be present[or assigned to a control button to turn on/off]..likewise the same with a bass sound...you can also have these turn on off ,replacing the arranger mode with a button or aftertouch..
It will not work like the Korg[to me that is a goog thing],the Roland allows more options of control..

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online