SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#202384 - 07/04/03 11:50 AM Re: News from Portugal
Anonymous
Unregistered

Andrea,
What I meant (but the choice of words was very bad!) was that your portuguese is already quite good for somebody that started learning portuguese recently. A "baby" growing up fast!...

RicFreak,
It happens often that when people are tired of dancing, by the end of the party, they come to me and ask to sing a couple of songs. I do my best to enhance their performance You may think that it's a good way for not working too much, but people really like to come to the "stage" and be the artist: this has a positive effect in the party atmosphere. If this happens with singing, it doesn't with playing the keyboard. During these last 6 years I had only once a german guy asking me to play my keyboard. And he played very well, btw.
About the Kurzweil controller. It's not very up to date gear, but I love it's quality and feel. It has 32 internal sounds and an award winning piano sound (at the time it hit the market).

Terry,
Remember I'm not not american. Please explain to me what's a "hardy party"!
These four pictures were an unexpected gift from the photographer last week, I didn't select them. They're from the final part of the party, when everybody surrounded me as you see in the pics. During the most part of the event, it's me alone playing for the listeners/dancers.

-- Jose'.

#202385 - 07/04/03 12:50 PM Re: News from Portugal
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Josè, a minha era uma brincadeira: vocé è um verdadeiro amigo, que eu sempre tengo no meu coracao

#202386 - 07/04/03 04:42 PM Re: News from Portugal
ChicoBrasil Offline

Loc: Belo Horizonte,Minas Gerais,Br...
José.

Andrea make driblings better than Ronaldinho

Chico

#202387 - 07/04/03 07:06 PM Re: News from Portugal
trtjazz Offline

Jose,
The real saying in this country is party hardy meaning to have a REAL good time.
Terry

------------------
jam on,
Terry http://imjazzed.homestead.com/Index.html

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online