SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#201532 - 07/18/01 11:21 AM Title list for internal Styles / Yamaha ( PDF file ) !
9000 Robby Offline

Loc: Germany
Hello Yamaha friends !

Here there is a summary of titles with internal styles!

For PSR-740 - PSR-8000 - PSR-9000
http://people.freenet.de/PSR-Styles/Werksstyles_Stylessortierung.pdf

http://people.freenet.de/PSR-Styles/Werksstyles_Titelsortierung.pdf

This pdf file was created from Notenzauber and Marlise!

Greeting 9000 Robby

[This message has been edited by 9000 Robby (edited 07-18-2001).]

www.Robby.4xt.de
www.Robby.de.lv
www.Forumstreff.4xt.de

#201533 - 07/18/01 11:37 AM Re: Title list for internal Styles / Yamaha ( PDF file ) !
Nobby Offline

Loc: Palmyra Mo. U.S.A.
Hi Robby,
I tried to bring the locations in.
All I get is a blank screen.
Best Regards,
Nobby

#201534 - 07/18/01 12:22 PM Re: Title list for internal Styles / Yamaha ( PDF file ) !
9000 Robby Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Nobby:
Hi Robby,
I tried to bring the locations in.
All I get is a blank screen.
Best Regards,
Nobby

Hello Nobby

You must wait some time!!!

Freenet has apparent problems!?

The pdf file opens more aner after some time!

If it I am not functioned to you the pdf files Mailen!!!

Greatings 9000 Robby

www.Robby.4xt.de
www.Robby.de.lv
www.Forumstreff.4xt.de

#201535 - 07/18/01 01:25 PM Re: Title list for internal Styles / Yamaha ( PDF file ) !
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Nice work! I copied all the 9k titles - maybe they will come in handy someday! Thanx!

#201536 - 07/18/01 01:41 PM Re: Title list for internal Styles / Yamaha ( PDF file ) !
Joe Waters Offline

Loc: Sterling, VA USA
I was just thinking, wouldn't it be great if someone could investigate the voices and styles picked in the Music Database in the latest Yamaha keyboard arrangers. And then I checked the PDF files you referenced and, lo and behold, there it was. For those of you who haven't yet looked, these pdf files provide information in a tabular format. The following information is included in the various columns:

Title, Model, Style, Tempo, R1, R2, R3, L (voices).

There are 26 pages of information starting with 1980F (PSR9000) and extending to Zwickt's Mi (also PSR9000). Not all the titles have voices specified, but having a suggested style and tempo is still very useful. Thank you Robby!

[This message has been edited by Joe Waters (edited 07-18-2001).]

#201537 - 07/18/01 04:04 PM Re: Title list for internal Styles / Yamaha ( PDF file ) !
Nobby Offline

Loc: Palmyra Mo. U.S.A.
Hi Robby,
Thank you for e-mailing the PDF files to me!
I also like uncle Dave printed the files for future use. Someone put a lot of work in this!
Again thank you.
Keep Posting,
Nobby

PS. Robby I tried the files above again just now and they worked just fine. I'm sorry but when I tried them this afternoon the page was blank and down in the bar it said it was done.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Nobby (edited 07-18-2001).]

#201538 - 07/19/01 01:24 AM Re: Title list for internal Styles / Yamaha ( PDF file ) !
Notenzauberer Offline

Loc: germany
Hi

yes, Robby already gepostet it. It gives a new Udate of the lists under the same address. Status 18. July 2001.

If in it take part someone with title suggestions to take part would like, I send for email at Notenzauberer@gmx.de

Condition: Internal Styles of the PSR740 PSR8000 PSR9000 or 9000pro must be.

Likewise is subordinate Click here for Text-File (Liste.txt) a text file ready for the Download. Thus a non-standard adjustment of the list with for example MS-CExcel or MS Works is possible.

All files were checked for viruses and are no Spam.

For music potashty I did not check the suggestions. Also an evaluation is not entitled to me.

Greetings
Notenzauberer

[This message has been edited by Notenzauberer (edited 07-19-2001).]

#201539 - 07/19/01 01:28 AM Re: Title list for internal Styles / Yamaha ( PDF file ) !
ulrich Offline

Joe,

you could get the information out of the Music Data Base with a tool, Michael Metzger is providing on his web page:
http://members.aol.com/MiMetz/9000_tools.html

With MMDBEdit you are able to manipulate your MDB on the PC and also print out a formatted or non formatted protocol, containing the information you are searching for (voices, styles, acmp settings and so on).

Currently the program itself and the program description is available only in German language. But I know, Michael is working on an English version. The program description I have already translated for.

Regards

Ulrich

#201540 - 07/19/01 02:19 AM Re: Title list for internal Styles / Yamaha ( PDF file ) !
9000 Robby Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Joe Waters:
I was just thinking, wouldn't it be great if someone could investigate the voices and styles picked in the Music Database in the latest Yamaha keyboard arrangers. And then I checked the PDF files you referenced and, lo and behold, there it was. For those of you who haven't yet looked, these pdf files provide information in a tabular format. The following information is included in the various columns:

Title, Model, Style, Tempo, R1, R2, R3, L (voices).

There are 26 pages of information starting with 1980F (PSR9000) and extending to Zwickt's Mi (also PSR9000). Not all the titles have voices specified, but having a suggested style and tempo is still very useful. Thank you Robby!

Hi Joe Waters

Is it which you looks up?
http://home.a-city.de/robert.mueller/download/MDB9000.xls

or so

http://home.a-city.de/robert.mueller/download/MDB_D.txt

Greatings 9000 Robby

[This message has been edited by 9000 Robby (edited 07-19-2001).]

www.Robby.4xt.de
www.Robby.de.lv
www.Forumstreff.4xt.de

#201541 - 07/19/01 02:56 AM Re: Title list for internal Styles / Yamaha ( PDF file ) !
Notenzauberer Offline

Loc: germany
Hi Robby,

I think, Joe Waters give in his posting a description from the files on the freenet page you wrote.

Greetings
Notenzauberer

Are you at home today I tried to call you yesterday, but you were out. Yesterday I spoke with YAMAHA Germany about our next forum member meeting in november ... you will be surprised!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online