jam on,
Terry
http://www.artisans-world.com/

#201157 - 06/30/06 07:13 AM Re: interesting site with PA1XPRO demos
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Quote:
Originally posted by Irishacts:

As for the rumours, there are none. The facts are clearly explained on Korg Forums regarding the Pa1X successor. KORG Italy clearly explained that they are working on something, but it’s a long way off, and that they where also looking at porting some of the new features of the successor back to the Pa1X Series as an OS update.

The only thing that was said is that it was a long way off.

KORG have no need to replace the Pa1X series right now either in my opinion. It’s been a very successful release for them that’s still doing very well.

Kind Regards.
James.

I heard from a reliable source that Korg was going to release something new this year in the way of Arrangers. It is suppose to have USB 2.0 integration although I'm not sure it will be the replacement for the Pa1XPRO. It might be in the "mid-range" and not the "high-end" segment. Whatever it is, it could be released at Summer NAMM who knows. But the source's forecast said 'this' year not a long long way off. But again, it may not be the replacement for the Pa1XPRO but simply and new concept and different Board altogether.

Although I have to mention that reliable sources have known to be wrong on occasion of course. We shall see..

Best regards,
Mike

[This message has been edited by keybplayer (edited 06-30-2006).]

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online