SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#200646 - 10/07/00 12:13 PM Re: Wk8 information
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
I hear you Eddy but Company's do what they do and we can't change them only give them suggestions
George
(Retired 2021)

#200647 - 10/07/00 03:42 PM Re: Wk8 information
vic83 Offline

Loc: Florida
goerge,
first of all I want to correct something you said about the E-500OR and the other big ones. the oriental sounds on the G-1000,EM-2000,VA-7/VA-5(I asked you about it when you got your VA-7 for the first time and was trying it).is the ones on the E-40OR "only".the E-500OR have completly diffrent sounds and drums too.I asked you on the VA-7 befor about the drums and you told me that ther is only the E-40 MODIFIED on the VA-7, which means ther is only the E-40's and not the E-500'S. that's why I am talking about it and asking roland to put those sounds in any thing taht can be carred and would allow us to use any keyboard they make(big ones).the sounds on the E-500OR only also found on the EM-50OR too if you heard about it.but no other keyboard that have those sounds.and those sounds are big improvment than on the E-40'S and they sound very perfect.for the styles they are not that problem for me because it will be solved after the loading the sounds in teh keyboard I am comfrtable with.it's all about sound.you say that the disk can not work .then I am suggesting of a small module that can be connected to any Roland's arranger keyboards and when I need to play sound or style I can control it from the keyboard and not from the module it self(except the scaling we can controle it from the module).

for Ilija Petkovski question, korg made the oriental or the arabian drums because of the E-40OR.when the E-40 came out it was sold very crazly and the guy who was local manger told me that they reached that they sell in one month about 1000 E-40'S (this is not in usa).
they also sold the mc-50mk2 as crazy as the E-40's because they were making midi files from it.then teh users of korg who had the E-40'S, complaned about why korg doesn't make arabic sounds.ther for korg made the arabian drums which is the same as the E-40(the same map too) so that any arabic midi that was played on the E-40 and have the E-40's drums can be also played on the korg.and I have seen the drums for the first time on the korg TRINITY and the IS-50 and the sounds too.I am not sure about the I30 if they changed it or not because I didn't try the I30 befor.ther for they are not that intersted as Roland is on the arabic stuff. I see you like the I30 ther for I guess that you are a turkish player because that's what they always do if they are planing to release something oriental ,it's always turkish.I own A korg TRITON and I was disapointed for not supporting the arabic scale as they did on ther last keyboard(even the trinity)and I hope on the nest update that they would put a butten on the catgory funcition that would scale the keyboard very fast because I find some trouble scaling it live if I wanted too and I hope they load arabic drums too on the keyboard.

------------------
vic who wishes that korg TRITON would have more functions and the Roland E-500OR would be more improved!

#200648 - 10/08/00 01:57 AM Re: Wk8 information
Ilija Petkovski Offline

Loc: Apeldoorn
Thanks for the answer Vic !

Well I can only say that you should here my styles then and with Arabica Scale you would very much like it!

I dont use Arabic Scale too often, 1 in 50 plays maybe, cause I am NOT Turkish but Dutch, but my parents are from Macedonia (former Yugoslavia).

Maybe you can send me some of your styles, I can easily convert them!

Ilija

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online