SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#200185 - 07/28/05 03:38 PM New clients web sites...
Bill in Dayton Offline

Loc: Dayton, OH USA
Thought I'd post a few links to some newer venues I either am or may become involved with in the near future...

Here is the link to La Piazza, a very nice Italian restaurant located right here in Troy, OH. The Owner has already added me to their "current news" section...I'll be getting him a picture to use by tomorrow.
http://www.lapiazzatroy.com/home.asp

The other is for a very popular supper club in downtown Dayton called Neil's Heritage House. I have a private party scheduled there in August and have a meeting with the Owner and General Manager who will actually be attending this function. They use live music on Fridays and are looking to start a special night for seniors featuring dancing on Tuesday evenings.
http://www.neilsheritagehouse.com/index.html

...Click on the entertainment link in the middle of the page. It takes you to a secondary page that has additional information.

I'm told by many I would fit like a glove in this place...We'll see how this develops over the next month or so!

Have fun!

Bill in Dayton

#200186 - 07/28/05 03:56 PM Re: New clients web sites...
girljam Offline

Loc: FL
Awesome Bill!
some mighty grand venues - i know you'll add greatly to the mood there!

Jill

PSR S970, PSR S910, ShureSM57 mics, and way too much misc.

#200187 - 07/29/05 05:49 AM Re: New clients web sites...
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Congrats Bill,

I know you'll do well there.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#200188 - 07/29/05 06:20 AM Re: New clients web sites...
Happy Birthday tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Bill ... 'La Piazza' DEFINITELY sounds like my kind of place ... Let me know how the calamari and the Cioppino taste !

And I guess sauteed chicken livers' are a 'specialty' (?!?!?) at Neils ... they even serve them for Sunday brunch !!!

Just relax, you'll be great ...
t.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online