SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#199988 - 06/18/02 03:49 AM Re: Jam session yesterday at Bebop's home
Clif Anderson Offline

I think most of us that have met Bebop are a little envious. Here is a man who has lived two full lives--as a musician and as a businessman. He has emerged with a lovely wife (also a singer and a musician), a home built around a studio, an adorable pet, graciousness, and a bright future! Hard to top that.

#199989 - 06/18/02 06:27 AM Re: Jam session yesterday at Bebop's home
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
I still have the money cause I buy a keyboard once a year not once a week

Ooooh - that hurt. I guess you think I get one more often than I change socks, huh? I am constantly searching for a better tool to facilitate my life's work. I can't help it if no one has figured out how to build a better keyboard yet !

#199990 - 06/18/02 07:02 AM Re: Jam session yesterday at Bebop's home
Dnj Offline

Fellas!...easy..fellas!

Whats next?.. A Synthzone Arranger Forum members Celebrity Boxing Match? :>)

#199991 - 06/18/02 08:23 AM Re: Jam session yesterday at Bebop's home
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Thank you Cliff for your reflections.
Dave, you keep on keeping on and you will ultimately find the right board for your talents. In the meantime it is good to hear the pro and cons of the boards you are checking out. Keep up that good work.
DNJ: At one time I would have thought that might be a great idea having been a boxer both in high school/college and pro for a time after that. I used to have a ring set up in my back yard and took on all comers every afternoon. Now I have a rocking chair and a keyboard instead
That is the reasong I had to quit playing horns. I always had fat lips, and no teeth

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online