SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#198326 - 12/13/03 08:10 AM Re: i have been told to get an Arranger Keyboard?
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
Paul, one of your buddies at the General PC Forum suggested the Novation and a software program. That would be a good, inexpensive (relatively) way to go, IMHO. If I could be so bold to try to speak for the others, we enjoy your presence, but you really tire us out with all of your mind changing. I'll say it again - buy something (30day return policy).

#198327 - 12/13/03 08:56 AM Re: i have been told to get an Arranger Keyboard?
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Don't leave us. You are always welcome. If you're the worst problem we have, we don't have any!
DonM

#198328 - 12/13/03 09:19 AM Re: i have been told to get an Arranger Keyboard?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm not leaveing Don, I'm just takeing a break. I'll still be here just in the shadows. Also becuse cassp is right, I am tireing everyone with my constant mind changeing. And since I just can't make a descion on what keyboard to get I am getting a way from keybaords for awhile. First was to make a not a complete exit from here, just fall back a bit so as not too aggrivate anyone. Second I put my ARP Omni away since I am not really useing it. Thrid I am going to find other things too do, and explore the net for a while. I will pop in from time to time to say hi and see what's happening.

See you around.

PEACE!

#198329 - 12/13/03 10:26 AM Re: i have been told to get an Arranger Keyboard?
danb Offline

Are you selling your Arp OMNI?

#198330 - 12/13/03 10:54 AM Re: i have been told to get an Arranger Keyboard?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Haven't decided yet. If some offered me a fair price I might consider it. After all I have had it for a few years. I tried to trade it in once, but since it has to dead keys no one would take it, and I hardly got any bids on ebay. Trying to find someone who would want an old string synthesizer is few and far between.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online