SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#197638 - 05/08/05 10:50 AM Casio WK-3500 Owners Help Please...
ViLo Offline

Loc: Dallas Tx., USA
Can you solo instruments on this keyborad?
FOr instance if I want to use the bass and drums from a particular style? with out using the rest of the accompaniment.

Thanks.

------------------
ViLo
HE'S COMING, MAKE MUSIC, GET READY! smile

#197639 - 05/08/05 12:29 PM Re: Casio WK-3500 Owners Help Please...
MrEd Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ViLo:
Can you solo instruments on this keyborad?
FOr instance if I want to use the bass and drums from a particular style? with out using the rest of the accompaniment.

Thanks.

Try posting this question under SynthZone's Casio forum. The regulars there know what they are doing with Casio keyboards Its http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdi...e=30&LastLogin=

Did you try pressing the numbers that are located right under the display panel?

When you have a style playing, you see different parts being played that correspond with the track/numbers 1 thru 16 (i think).

I think the drums are usually on 10, bass is on 9. Numbers 1 + 2 are for your tone (1) and your layered tone would be on (2).

Pressing the other numbers should toggle on+off, the other accompaniment parts being played for the specific rhythm/style you have selected.

If that don't help,
Don't pass up the help you can get under the Casio link here.

Good Luck.

#197640 - 05/08/05 12:42 PM Re: Casio WK-3500 Owners Help Please...
ViLo Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by MrEd:
Try posting this question under SynthZone's Casio forum. The regulars there know what they are doing with Casio keyboards Its http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdi...e=30&LastLogin=

Did you try pressing the numbers that are located right under the display panel?

When you have a style playing, you see different parts being played that correspond with the track/numbers 1 thru 16 (i think).

I think the drums are usually on 10, bass is on 9. Numbers 1 + 2 are for your tone (1) and your layered tone would be on (2).

Pressing the other numbers should toggle on+off, the other accompaniment parts being played for the specific rhythm/style you have selected.

If that don't help,
Don't pass up the help you can get under the Casio link here.

Good Luck.

Thanks....I don't own it yet, but it's important to me before I do.

I was going to buy the PSR1500, but I have some unexpected expenses,and I need a keyboard for a project, make some money and then buy the PSR3000 instead but for now the WK-3500 will do.

Thanks again.

#197641 - 05/08/05 01:10 PM Re: Casio WK-3500 Owners Help Please...
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
Mr Ed is correct. Under the display are 16 buttons which do different things. When playing the styles this buttons do mute any part you like, when is "mixer" mode, they select the part you wish to change sounds, volumes, pans, effects, octaves, etc. and when in smf song play mode they turn on and off any of the 16 tracks you wish to mute.

------------------
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
(Retired 2021)

#197642 - 05/08/05 04:27 PM Re: Casio WK-3500 Owners Help Please...
ViLo Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by George Kaye:
Mr Ed is correct. Under the display are 16 buttons which do different things. When playing the styles this buttons do mute any part you like, when is "mixer" mode, they select the part you wish to change sounds, volumes, pans, effects, octaves, etc. and when in smf song play mode they turn on and off any of the 16 tracks you wish to mute.

Thanks George, I was so close to the PSR1500....But That will give me a chance to go for the PSR3000, but for now I'll get the WK3500.

What can you do on the PSR3000, price wise?
vilomusica@swbell.net

Thanks

#197643 - 05/08/05 04:35 PM Re: Casio WK-3500 Owners Help Please...
ViLo Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ViLo:
Thanks George, I was so close to the PSR1500....But That will give me a chance to go for the PSR3000, but for now I'll get the WK3500.

What can you do on the PSR3000, price wise?
vilomusica@swbell.net

Thanks

Give me a quote on the WK-3500 too.

Thanks.

------------------
ViLo
HE'S COMING, MAKE MUSIC, GET READY! smile

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online