SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#197169 - 11/13/05 01:47 PM pa1xpro demo's with use of basspedal
notlos Offline

Loc: Belgium
Hello,

I uploaded two new songs on the "education page" of my website. Here i playing in real organ-style on the pa1x-pro. I have connect a midi bass-pedalboard on the pa1x and make programs for the bass sound and upper123 and lower sound. Hope you like this configuration of playing.

greetings,
notlos www.notlos.com

------------------

#197170 - 11/13/05 02:39 PM Re: pa1xpro demo's with use of basspedal
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Dirk,
very cool demo's. Thanks!
Did you try the new latin board (EX-02)? And -in case you did- are you planning to post demo's of that one as well?

#197171 - 11/13/05 02:45 PM Re: pa1xpro demo's with use of basspedal
notlos Offline

Loc: Belgium
Hi Andrea (dreamer),

thank's for your comment.
I will have the expansion "latin" board over two weeks for trying it. But i'm will make my own "latin" samples and save and synchro it with the styles. It's very easy to do this in the pa1x and it make the styles better if it support good latin percusion samples.
btw i have upload a third song with basspedal configuration "chega de saudade"

Best regards,

notlos www.notlos.com

[This message has been edited by notlos (edited 11-13-2005).]

#197172 - 11/13/05 09:06 PM Re: pa1xpro demo's with use of basspedal
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Dirk,
I am listening right now to Chega de Saudade; it's very nice, but to me it seems like you were playing with a Samba pattern: am I right?
I know that the PA1X has a style called Guitar Bossa and would be curious to hear how the same song sounds with that style.

#197173 - 11/13/05 09:32 PM Re: pa1xpro demo's with use of basspedal
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Hi Dirk, thanks for posting & sharing your new bass pedal board inspired song demos. I especially enjoyed Duke's classic: "Lil' Darling', and can appreciate the advantage of manual bass pedals to provide exactly what you want, as so often is the case, autoaccomp bass parts don't deliver exactly what you want. - Scott

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online